Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I legitimately have no idea how to play this market. I guess if you are good at finding day trades its fine?

But when you have blue chips like appl, msft, and semis moving like meme stocks the shark has been jumped. All I can do is hold at this point but I done bought enough of the dip can't keep throwing money into the market since I'm not about to drop below my fiat range of me being comfortable.

We need this WW to be over with or something, some type of good catalyst this is dogshyt lol

sometimes you have to just sit on the sidelines until things are calm. when stocks are moving 10% up or down then that's not healthy and you are most likely in a bear market.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I just got 1300 shares at 7.50. Its going to be a long hold but in 5 years this shyt gon be 50 or so if the world doesn't end so :yeshrug:
You talking about Sofi? Leap is option language. I don't trade options. You holding the stock or the option?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I legitimately have no idea how to play this market. I guess if you are good at finding day trades its fine?

But when you have blue chips like appl, msft, and semis moving like meme stocks the shark has been jumped. All I can do is hold at this point but I done bought enough of the dip can't keep throwing money into the market since I'm not about to drop below my fiat range of me being comfortable.

We need this WW to be over with or something, some type of good catalyst this is dogshyt lol
Finviz screener--->unusual volume. Find something with promise and do some DD. shyt like WISH, SKLZ (I'm sure plenty others) have been shut down so badly, hit double bottoms etc. They have to go up or go sub $1 and I reallt can't imagine that.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you buying the dips right now like I am, make sure you buy in increments. I bought some AMD, if it goes below $90 I'll buy more and average down. Waiting to see if APPLE or Tesla take a plunge, I also like Amazon below $3000, I bought some Google shares, I'm looking for more before the split.

Other than that, I'm sitting on the sidelines chilling.

:manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You talking about Sofi? Leap is option language. I don't trade options. You holding the stock or the option?

I'm holding 1635 sofi at 7.49. I figure this shyt is bound to recover and at this pps I'll take the risk. if anything if I don't trust the stock I can get out at one of their bounces.

I got leaps in appl, nvda, and amd though. I don't really fukk with weeklies too much but I like leaps for good companies. I'd be more concerned if I was invested in dogshyt, I guess sofi is a pretty doo doo stock atm but this is a long hold, wont sell till 15-20 if that takes some years fukk it. irl they solid so it will translate eventually

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If you buying the dips right now like I am, make sure you buy in increments. I bought some AMD, if it goes below $90 I'll buy more and average down. Waiting to see if APPLE or Tesla take a plunge, I also like Amazon below $3000, I bought some Google shares, I'm looking for more before the split.

Other than that, I'm sitting on the sidelines chilling.

:manny:
I'm about to buy a full share of amazon and google.

I'm holding 1635 sofi at 7.49. I figure this shyt is bound to recover and at this pps I'll take the risk. if anything if I don't trust the stock I can get out at one of their bounces.

I got leaps in appl, nvda, and amd though. I don't really fukk with weeklies too much but I like leaps for good companies. I'd be more concerned if I was invested in dogshyt, I guess sofi is a pretty doo doo stock atm but this is a long hold, wont sell till 15-20 if that takes some years fukk it. irl they solid so it will translate eventually
I just had to google weeklies. I don't do options at all...or any other derivative for that matter.

Every now and then I'll do a quick flip but long-term holds though is where I'm at. Never considered Sofi, I'll have to look into it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to buy a full share of amazon and google.

I just had to google weeklies. I don't do options at all...or any other derivative for that matter.

Every now and then I'll do a quick flip but long-term holds though is where I'm at. Never considered Sofi, I'll have to look into it.

options are basically gambling. Leaps just have longer expirations so its less risk but the premiums are expensive asf.

im down on my leaps for those aforementioned stocks by lik 10-15% but they dont expire for a year so unless appl goes bankrupt and we no longer have a need for semiconductors because we are going to be using sticks and stones to communicate instead of phones I think Ill be okay.

sofi at this level is fine imo, it Might dip more but Ill just kee averaging down. Good company dogwater stock atm. Until they are profitable the hedges will keep shorting the fukk out of it but once they pop for good theyll pop. They arent a dogshyt company by any means, have a bank, superbowl was in their stadium etc

the stock doesnt reflect how good of a company it is atm

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's a shell of himself. You know shyt isn't good when he's not wearing his hat anymore :lupe:

He had to sell all the hats :to:

Good video tho.. i don't believe growth sees a big turnaround in the next few months as he do but that's why i give myself time on some of these plays..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ive noticed penny stocks have started to show life, beyond that everything is hit and miss