Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
im predicting a flat summer,and the market takes off after the republicans steamroll the dems in november :dead: stamping out the threat of the progressives for the next two years

the country seems to do pretty good with a democrat president and a republican house :ehh:

at this point IDC whose in office just make me money, all of them are crooks eod

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
That resistance has been touched several times, but decided to run the day of earnings. Just wondering if deep pockets fueled the run up (and cashed on it), at the same time making put options cheaper for the fall after hours. If NFLX has a disappointing new subscriber count, they could fall again like last time.

*Just a thought.

good call. fell through the 330 support like bricks. there's a gap below at $100 i think which would be wild if it drops to fill it.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
They lost subscribers....

I think it had a lot to due with Russian sanctions but right now ain't nobody trying to hear that. Stock is puking.

their global net subscribers missed big time. also EU subscribers cancelling their service went up. i'm watching TD ameritrade live and they mentioned it. seems like inflation was the cause of the spending cut.

247Alex

Pro
Daps
damn nflx missed revenue and lost subscribers.
stock is no longer a premium growth company until they can turn it around.
maybe an ad based model or something to help drive revenue

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
damn nflx missed revenue and lost subscribers.
stock is no longer a premium growth company until they can turn it around.
maybe an ad based model or something to help drive revenue

They put ads on that shyt non one is gonna fukk with it.

I'm just glad they didn't drag the market down with them :yeshrug:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
That resistance has been touched several times, but decided to run the day of earnings. Just wondering if deep pockets fueled the run up (and cashed on it), at the same time making put options cheaper for the fall after hours. If NFLX has a disappointing new subscriber count, they could fall again like last time.

*Just a thought.

Good call