Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Opened an M1 spend account. I see that the APY is double my Discover Savings. I have too many of these accounts. SoFi, Chase, Discover, Betterment, Ally, and a local credit union.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He not off his meds. This will fall through and he’ll sell and make billions before the news breaks. The SEC needs to stop his shenanigans. You don’t see Nadella, Zuck, or Tim Cook pulling public stunts like this. Pumping crypto and stocks so shamelessly.
I mean it's a g move. Either he wanted to make a grip more of cash or he wants to buy twitter. Seem like it gonna goes his way.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
D3fQnArW0AIpUb1

This Elon guy aint that bad. Just using the free market to ensure free speech is still real! good ole American values. I'd vote for him :troll:
Why do you equate musk as MAGA?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
gold could be breaking out now :lupe:

i've been holding these since the march covid lows and added to them while everything was mooning. is it finally gold's time to shine :feedme:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
just left the apple store, the way they operating with applecare as a monthly subscription and how you cant do anything in regards to repair without them & blocking out the 3rd party retailers. They gonna be dominating for a long time...load up on APPL stock.

Right to repair might end that real quick

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whoever has puts on the social media company that Trump is behind is going to eat off this twitter fukkery.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Cause he's always amplifying right wing talking points on Twitter including this "free speech" one.

he's an innovator and visionary but like Dora said, he's also a typical reddit cac/troll.
Oh? I don't pay attention to elons social media.

He pulled a g move on Twitter regardless of how you feel about him.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I legitimately have no idea how to play this market. I guess if you are good at finding day trades its fine?

But when you have blue chips like appl, msft, and semis moving like meme stocks the shark has been jumped. All I can do is hold at this point but I done bought enough of the dip can't keep throwing money into the market since I'm not about to drop below my fiat range of me being comfortable.

We need this WW to be over with or something, some type of good catalyst this is dogshyt lol