Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
just left the apple store, the way they operating with applecare as a monthly subscription and how you cant do anything in regards to repair without them & blocking out the 3rd party retailers. They gonna be dominating for a long time...load up on APPL stock.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
just left the apple store, the way they operating with applecare as a monthly subscription and how you cant do anything in regards to repair without them & blocking out the 3rd party retailers. They gonna be dominating for a long time...load up on APPL stock.

Got some 170 march 2023 leaps. already up 5% :ehh:

also a amd and nvda leap but I think soon as I'm up a bit on the AMD might sell. Dont like its movement at all. but them shyts dont expire till next june so I imagine they'll be back above 105-110 in that period, or the world is ending :yeshrug:

TSM ER tomorrow so either a good pop or sitting on em for a while

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yo @Scholar ya boy off his meds again :mjgrin:

He not off his meds. This will fall through and he’ll sell and make billions before the news breaks. The SEC needs to stop his shenanigans. You don’t see Nadella, Zuck, or Tim Cook pulling public stunts like this. Pumping crypto and stocks so shamelessly.