Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't watch these channels yall post but were any of these dudes investing for more than five years? Any of them make big money investing in things other than FAANG, MSFT, TSLA and BTC? I don't get why these dudes are so worshipped when they literally rode a wave up from 2018-2021 and all seemed to quit investing/posting for some reason or another when shyt got real last year.
Most of these people are in their early to mod 20s. What were they going to be investing in high school?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Most of these people are in their early to mod 20s. What were they going to be investing in high school?
well one, that's my point, not sure why nikkas who invested in the best bull market are being worshipped. but for investing in HS, actually, yes, the people worth listening to are the cats who had the money or wherewithal to start investing in HS - I knew plenty of kids in college who came from families that set them up with accounts and let them pursue their interest in investing.

but i googled, that chicken dude is 40.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
well one, that's my point, not sure why nikkas who invested in the best bull market are being worshipped. but for investing in HS, actually, yes, the people worth listening to are the cats who had the money or wherewithal to start investing in HS - I knew plenty of kids in college who came from families that set them up with accounts and let them pursue their interest in investing.

but i googled, that chicken dude is 40.

i pretty much only watch two of them and chicken was the best. He taught options before and was a value investor. Realized value investing wasn’t going to get the biggest returns and changed his method. Hit huge on Tesla. Did good on square too and got out at top. Sucks that he’s gone off youtube for now. Never asked for money, owned or still owns businesses and made millions on Tesla.

jeremy at financial education is younger, in his 30s. He’s been investing since around 2008 I think. Does look at financial statements but his portfolio took a huge hit like most others over last year. He hit big on Tesla as well.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If I was to buy a share of a etf/index per month for the next 20 years which should I choose?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I got in on SOFI leaps sub 8...that was the time to make the play imo.

Though itd still be fine now imo, the odds this remains sub 10 for two years is low and even reaching 15-20 at any point between now and expiration thats at least hundreds of percent profit.

I have a PT of 20-25 which will probs give me 20k profit :yeshrug:

i hear you.. i bought these leaps at 9. We have til 2024

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Shares of semiconductors companies, including Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD) and Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU), are trading higher on Thursday as the industry gains amid chip manufacturing executives urging Congress to pass legislation that includes subsidies for the semiconductor industry.
hmm.gif

According to a Bloombergquint Report, the legislation includes $52 billion in incentives for their industry, calling it “essential” to maintaining competitiveness with China and other countries.

Both the Senate and House have passed versions of legislation approving $52 billion in chip subsidies in provisions known as the CHIPS Act but differ on other provisions aimed at boosting U.S. competitiveness with China, said in a U.S. News report.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many congress members brought options on TLRY lol. I was expecting a gamma squeeze given their options activity but wasn't expecting this news.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
how many congress members brought options on TLRY lol. I was expecting a gamma squeeze given their options activity but wasn't expecting this news.

bro I’ve been screaming from the mountain top on here for people to buy weed stocks. With all the debt the US have and add on a growing defense budget…it is undeniable they would legalize weed

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Shares of semiconductors companies, including Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD) and Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU), are trading higher on Thursday as the industry gains amid chip manufacturing executives urging Congress to pass legislation that includes subsidies for the semiconductor industry.
hmm.gif

According to a Bloombergquint Report, the legislation includes $52 billion in incentives for their industry, calling it “essential” to maintaining competitiveness with China and other countries.

Both the Senate and House have passed versions of legislation approving $52 billion in chip subsidies in provisions known as the CHIPS Act but differ on other provisions aimed at boosting U.S. competitiveness with China, said in a U.S. News report.

i was wondering why my chip stocks were up big. i couldn't find anything specific to the companies but this makes sense.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't watch these channels yall post but were any of these dudes investing for more than five years? Any of them make big money investing in things other than FAANG, MSFT, TSLA and BTC? I don't get why these dudes are so worshipped when they literally rode a wave up from 2018-2021 and all seemed to quit investing/posting for some reason or another when shyt got real last year.
Within the first 2 minutes of this vid he pulled out receipts going back to 2016. I didn't know this dude either, but I clicked on the vid just now
:manny: