Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
took profits on AAPL and NVDA leaps today :blessed:
portfolio looking much healthier now. still got these BABA bags :scusthov: gonna be waiting 5 years to get back in the green on those

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So can somebody explain wtf is going on today, or we all gone pretend this shyt is normal?? :martin:

How come any red has an immediate explanation, and. Million articles talking about why shyt so fukked up. but random green we just accept, and get crickets from those same stock market “pros”

I’ll say it again, this whole shyt is a game, that we don’t even have the rules to. You just throw your money in and hope this shyt goes your way :smh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So can somebody explain wtf is going on today, or we all gone pretend this shyt is normal?? :martin:

How come any red has an immediate explanation, and. Million articles talking about why shyt so fukked up. but random green we just accept, and get crickets from those same stock market “pros”

I’ll say it again, this whole shyt is a game, that we don’t even have the rules to. You just throw your money in and hope this shyt goes your way :smh:

Simply put, you buy when people are scared and no one else wants to (i.e. when bears are giving you every scenario the the world is about to end), and you sell at ATH’s. Rinse, wash, and repeat.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Simply put, you buy when people are scared and no one else wants to (i.e. when bears are giving you every scenario the the world is about to end), and you sell at ATH’s. Rinse, wash, and repeat.
I get that.

But I’m just talking about the overarching discourse.

It’s crazy to me how all of this shyt is so skewed to fukk over retail.

From top to bottom this shyt is built to shake us out of our money and sanity.

We see it, its obvious. Then the whole world pretends the shyt ain’t happening, and the few of us talking about it are crazy. It even happens in this thread:smh:

It’s like the stock market is a huge gaslighting/ponzi scheme to extract hard earned money from people :smh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I get that.

But I’m just talking about the overarching discourse.

It’s crazy to me how all of this shyt is so skewed to fukk over retail.

From top to bottom this shyt is built to shake us out of our money and sanity.

We see it, its obvious. Then the whole world pretends the shyt ain’t happening, and the few of us talking about it are crazy. It even happens in this thread:smh:

It’s like the stock market is a huge gaslighting/ponzi scheme to extract hard earned money from people :smh:

I look at it two ways. you either buy and hold for 20 years and don't care or you try to catch a wave and get wealthy fast. the latter is where its definitely meant to fukk us on averages. weekly moves really don't have much rhyme or reason if were being serious. Yea we can let these furus say they psychic but they be wrong too. they just have so much capital they can fukk around and call the right play more often.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I look at it two ways. you either buy and hold for 20 years and don't care or you try to catch a wave and get wealthy fast. the latter is where its definitely meant to fukk us on averages. weekly moves really don't have much rhyme or reason if were being serious. Yea we can let these furus say they psychic but they be wrong too. they just have so much capital they can fukk around and call the right play more often.
The only reason the former works is cause the latter is a damn game. So eventually you make some gains through the fukkery. But the fukkery shouldn’t be happening in the first place.:smh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The only reason the former works is cause the latter is a damn game. So eventually you make some gains through the fukkery. But the fukkery shouldn’t be happening in the first place.:smh:

It really is :yeshrug:

Like you can chart all you like, keep up on news, scanning etc. sometimes you just gonna be wrong when you should be right and you just hope thats the time you don't go in super heavy on said play. Like Tesla was about to be 600 a few weeks ago now its back at 1k. we don't even get fukking oil from Russia like that :mjlol:

just ride a wave and hope you right or set it and forget it. only way to maintain sanity. Or be so rich you can just do any play you want and if one hits you make up any loss