Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
here's the reason (or one of the reasons)

A lot of the names got BEAT DOWN.. then they got BEAT DOWN some more... And you have downward pressure from there.. and on top of that.. more overreactions..

Eventually it has to turn around because the valuations start to be too cheap to pass up. Then people get hyped and buy more and then there's upward movement

But guess what... the big boys are gettn $$$ both ways down and then up again.. it's the small guy who gets destroyed and then sells out. And loses. i hardly ever sell out of a losing position unless my feeling on the company has changed.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Gamestop can't be saved in its current form. It's a lost cause. Haven't stepped foot in one in years. It's either Amazon, Best Buy, or digital.

you shouldn’t doubt Ryan Cohen. He bought in early today (between 96-108) cause he knows how his stock is being manipulated and when to strike to do damage.

in general gme has little debt and plenty of cash. After what he did with chewy, giving him that setup is great. They’re selling more stuff online and heavy into nft’s. Plus they got over 100k hardcore supporters from stock stuff on top of the general crowd that goes. I’ve bought stuff in store (great deals on Fridays) and online.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you shouldn’t doubt Ryan Cohen. He bought in early today (between 96-108) cause he knows how his stock is being manipulated and when to strike to do damage.

in general gme has little debt and plenty of cash. After what he did with chewy, giving him that setup is great. They’re selling more stuff online and heavy into nft’s. Plus they got over 100k hardcore supporters from stock stuff on top of the general crowd that goes. I’ve bought stuff in store (great deals on Fridays) and online.
He will have to completely change the business model. Perhaps he will but the business on the other side won't even closely resemble what it is today. When Zuck says Facebook will be Meta at least I have an idea of the general direction. I have no idea how Cohen saves Gamestop. All I know is damn near 60% of game sells are digital now and it's rapidly accelerating. The plane needs to take off and it's running out of runway.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
In my opinion, these stocks are just getting back to 'normal' where they should've been months ago. Major stocks were trading below their 200MA for weeks, it's only a matter of time before they brought their heads back above water.

...that is until people start the next round of fear mongering and create the new boogieman.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He will have to completely change the business model. Perhaps he will but the business on the other side won't even closely resemble what it is today. When Zuck says Facebook will be Meta at least I have an idea of the general direction. I have no idea how Cohen saves Gamestop. All I know is damn near 60% of game sells are digital now and it's rapidly accelerating. The plane needs to take off and it's running out of runway.

something like this?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn I guess he’s in his feelings

I don't watch these channels yall post but were any of these dudes investing for more than five years? Any of them make big money investing in things other than FAANG, MSFT, TSLA and BTC? I don't get why these dudes are so worshipped when they literally rode a wave up from 2018-2021 and all seemed to quit investing/posting for some reason or another when shyt got real last year.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't watch these channels yall post but were any of these dudes investing for more than five years? Any of them make big money investing in things other than FAANG, MSFT, TSLA and BTC? I don't get why these dudes are so worshipped when they literally rode a wave up from 2018-2021 and all seemed to quit investing/posting for some reason or another when shyt got real last year.

I have not a clue I just saw him in here and added him but I’ll admit I don’t look at too much of his content as he’s mainly Tesla.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

chicken has been investing for decades but 90% of his money is tied into tesla now and same with jeremy, the financial education channel. i watch them more to see their process for picking stocks since i know most of them started their positions several years ago.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

He was one of the true believers in TSLA early on.. then he made some other solid choices. Pretty sure everyone all but ghosted after the poor 2021

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@chineebai

what type of strength you seeing out of SoFi and Ford? We got these '24 Leaps over here..

I got in on SOFI leaps sub 8...that was the time to make the play imo.

Though itd still be fine now imo, the odds this remains sub 10 for two years is low and even reaching 15-20 at any point between now and expiration thats at least hundreds of percent profit.

I have a PT of 20-25 which will probs give me 20k profit :yeshrug: