Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know the differences between MSOS & MJ as a weed ETF? I've been stalking MJ for the last few months but MSOS has more volume :jbhmm:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
HNST got smoked after earnings good lord:picard:

i know jeremy is big on it and has been buying around $8 i think. that guy portfolio is getting clapped something serious.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bought some at $5.50 because it seemed like a good deal. i'm gonna give it a couple of days before i decide adding more or not.
Appreciate your input. It's at $4.50 now, but I think it can go lower. I'm hesitant because I don't know anyone with a baby right now, and I don't really see their product in the real world.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate your input. It's at $4.50 now, but I think it can go lower. I'm hesitant because I don't know anyone with a baby right now, and I don't really see their product in the real world.

i see a lot of their products in target and buybuybaby. it's flying off the shelf in buybuybaby and somewhat in target.

I’m interested in this company. I don’t own anything in that space.

i like their products and branding so want to add more. just giving it a few days to cool down after the sell off.