Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
damn shopify lol
anybody holding ZIM for the upcoming div ?

I wouldn't bother.
The home country charges 25% tax on it. Your country is also going to charge you tax on it and if you haven't held it a year that's at your income level.
The stock price will drop by the dividend amount.

247Alex

Pro
Daps

I wouldn't bother.
The home country charges 25% tax on it. Your country is also going to charge you tax on it and if you haven't held it a year that's at your income level.
The stock price will drop by the dividend amount.

I have a decent average of 58 held in a roth. hoping the momentum can continue after the ex div date .

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man Amazon is easy money with this stock split coming up. Bought some right when the split was announced. Easy ride to before the split, dump the stock let it split then tank after the split then swoop up and buy the split stock on the low low.....just like NVDA and Tesla...:steviej:

Also if you didn't jump on those, DoD, fertilizer, metal stocks and oil ETFs when Putin got to busting guns in Ukraine....then you missed out.

Man UAN, CLF, CF, NTR, NOC and LHX keeping a brothas pockets FAT!!!!

Got damn comrade Putin.....:banderas:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RTX is my clear inverse holding, the shyt is always green when everything else for me is red, then manages to be red when everything else is green

RTX been blessing me for the last 2 years. Got in 2 before the split. Got 2.3 stocks per split and then bought more after the split at 41 bucks plus had a couple of options that expire in June...:wow:.

Jokers miss out on so much DoD money cause of greed. shyt is the easiest hustle in stocks. Just a slow burn and you never lose money cause they 100% government backed (Too big and critical to fail).

DoD stocks.......da GAWD!!!:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man Amazon is easy money with this stock split coming up. Bought some right when the split was announced. Easy ride to before the split, dump the stock let it split then tank after the split then swoop up and buy the split stock on the low low.....just like NVDA and Tesla...:steviej:

Also if you didn't jump on those, DoD, fertilizer, metal stocks and oil ETFs when Putin got to busting guns in Ukraine....then you missed out.

Man UAN, CLF, CF, NTR, NOC and LHX keeping a brothas pockets FAT!!!!

Got damn comrade Putin.....:banderas:
NVDA blew up before that stock split, shyt was booming.

It will be a good opportunity to get Google and Amazon in my portfolio for a long term hold.