Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
our president has nothing to do with chinese stocks. the chinese government is clamping down on their own businesses to curb capitalism, it's the chinese government you need to worry about. and a republican president is more likely to be more antagonistic with china, meaning shyt like threatening to delist chinese stocks.

Appreciate the reply.

Stocks like BILI were in a much better position during the last regime, so maybe that's what caused me to say what I said out of ignorance, also, they may have benefited from a tech bubble. They sunk so low from where they once were.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Inside Truth Social: Hands on with Trump's social media platform

From what I'm reading, if you CAN get on to it its a buggy twitter clone.
From the above article, there's zero content posted by "regular" users, its all just comment threads from posts from "influencers". And it claims that once you get to over a hundred comments on a post, it hangs :snoop:.

The impression I'm getting is that they've basically re-created the functionality of Yahoo! News message boards from 1996, within a twitter clone interface :ufdup:.

And Trump himself is not too pleased
Trump is 'complaining about lackluster Truth Social rollout': 'What the f*** is going on?' | Daily Mail Online

Yet, the DWAC stock was up in the 90's as of Monday. So I'm hoping to profit some from its decline :banderas:.

I'm on the same shyt:
It's wayyy too early now, but DWAC has the potential to be one of the biggest failures of recent memory IMO. It just stinks of corruption and fraud which will eventually lead to the downfall of prices after an initial pump and dump:
  1. Over the last year, SPACs have been proven to be inefficient money grabs by the owners
  2. Trump has a history of prior businesses ending in consumer lawsuits and federal investigations
  3. Trump will have no loyalty to the SPAC or the shareholders, and where possible, he will cut into DWAC's bottom line to make himself rich, dampening their ROI
  4. With declining poll #s already, Trump is getting pushback from a select few Republicans. If his #s continue to slide, then this company becomes more niche.
  5. Even if that doesn't happen, if/when Trump dies, they're just a below-average right-leaning website with no moat or differentiating factors
I see they have LEAPs too.... I'm waiting for bearish price action but this has penny stock vibes all over it
imgoingtoeat-eat.gif

Edit: Google Trends looks ominous too

Last edited: