Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I've been scared to check into this thread for weeks, but my GLD and SLV calls have been keeping the bottom from dropping out.

Now I'm actually feeling a little of that greed coming back. :duck:
If my SLV is in the green tomorrow I might take a gamble on a few AMZN calls.

This week I've also been loading up on DWAC puts. "Truth Social" looks like it's getting exposed as a worthless piece of crap.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been scared to check into this thread for weeks, but my GLD and SLV calls have been keeping the bottom from dropping out.

Now I'm actually feeling a little of that greed coming back. :duck:
If my SLV is in the green tomorrow I might take a gamble on a few AMZN calls.

This week I've also been loading up on DWAC puts. "Truth Social" looks like it's getting exposed as a worthless piece of crap.

i havent been following it at all, whats wrong with it? is the app functional/slow?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
i havent been following it at all, whats wrong with it? is the app functional/slow?

Inside Truth Social: Hands on with Trump's social media platform

From what I'm reading, if you CAN get on to it its a buggy twitter clone.
From the above article, there's zero content posted by "regular" users, its all just comment threads from posts from "influencers". And it claims that once you get to over a hundred comments on a post, it hangs :snoop:.

The impression I'm getting is that they've basically re-created the functionality of Yahoo! News message boards from 1996, within a twitter clone interface :ufdup:.
In addition, looking at the top "suggested" profiles when going to the search tab, users will notice a number of accounts such as @NFL, @DailyMail, and @Military that are labeled "BOT." According to Truth Social these are just automated feeds that aren't even affiliated with the organization or outlet they're representing. The @NFL "BOT" account, for example, appears to just post ESPN's latest NFL-related articles. Just how many Truth Social "BOT" accounts have been set up in the name of a third-party without their consent?

And Trump himself is not too pleased
Trump is 'complaining about lackluster Truth Social rollout': 'What the f*** is going on?' | Daily Mail Online

Yet, the DWAC stock was up in the 90's as of Monday. So I'm hoping to profit some from its decline :banderas:.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inside Truth Social: Hands on with Trump's social media platform

From what I'm reading, if you CAN get on to it its a buggy twitter clone.
From the above article, there's zero content posted by "regular" users, its all just comment threads from posts from "influencers". And it claims that once you get to over a hundred comments on a post, it hangs :snoop:.

The impression I'm getting is that they've basically re-created the functionality of Yahoo! News message boards from 1996, within a twitter clone interface :ufdup:.

And Trump himself is not too pleased
Trump is 'complaining about lackluster Truth Social rollout': 'What the f*** is going on?' | Daily Mail Online

Yet, the DWAC stock was up in the 90's as of Monday. So I'm hoping to profit some from its decline :banderas:.
I wonder if these bots open themselves to lawsuits?

:ohhh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Google Amazon and Apple gonna buy me a brownstone in a few years...maybe even a house upstate so I can get the fukk out of NYC

An Amazon stock split? Pfftt..nikka

lib123

All Star
Daps
Google Amazon and Apple gonna buy me a brownstone in a few years...maybe even a house upstate so I can get the fukk out of NYC

An Amazon stock split? Pfftt..nikka

You realize when this many everyday people are invested in certain stocks, most of the big returns are in the past right?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You realize when this many everyday people are invested in certain stocks, most of the big returns are in the past right?
You're right

But I believe Alphabet, Apple, and Amazon will go right back up to their highs again...might take a few years but they will all go back up to 900+ in a few years at the very least

I dunno if Amazon will ever touch $2500 again but Apple and Google will definitely be 900+ again in a few years

lib123

All Star
Daps
You're right

But I believe Alphabet, Apple, and Amazon will go right back up to their highs again...might take a few years but they will all go back up to 900+ in a few years at the very least

I dunno if Amazon will ever touch $2500 again but Apple and Google will definitely be 900+ again in a few years

What's a few years? Did you see that it took Big Tech stocks 10-15 years to reach their peaks again after the 99 dot-com bubble?