Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If the next President of the USA is a Republican, will Chinese companies like BILI return to their once great stock price?:patrice:
our president has nothing to do with chinese stocks. the chinese government is clamping down on their own businesses to curb capitalism, it's the chinese government you need to worry about. and a republican president is more likely to be more antagonistic with china, meaning shyt like threatening to delist chinese stocks.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Getting a little worried seeing that rounded bottom pattern on the VIX dating back to 2020.

VIX - Is Something Wild About To Happen? for TVC:VIX by dRends35

minimize the zoom on the chart out to like 2005 to provide a better reference. Unless we get another unprecedented event that no one currently see on the horizon, I don't think we revisit VIX levels that we've seen only in 2008 (housing crash) and 2020 (covid), IMO. We've seen this current vix level (mid-high 30's) numerous times between 2008 and now.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
minimize the zoom on the chart out to like 2005 to provide a better reference. Unless we get another unprecedented event that no one currently see on the horizon, I don't think we revisit VIX levels that we've seen only in 2008 (housing crash) and 2020 (covid), IMO. We've seen this current vix level (mid-high 30's) numerous times between 2008 and now.
Waiting on the VIX to test 39, then we'll see where it goes.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Barely check my accounts since I been set it and forget it for a while now but I see I been getting crushed, especially ARK. Why Cathie, Why? :mjcry:

I see amazon doing a stock split. Tempted to get in on that. Might have to sell the 3 lowest priced ark funds and get in on amazon and google. Or just pull money from crypto to get in, at least 1 share. :jbhmm: I have all the ark ones in my IRA so not like I depend on the money for short term. But still want to see some growth at least.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I want Google to be my #1 position. It's gonna take a while. Only up to $1000 worth of it in a month since I started buying.