Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
there's so many great stocks at great prices right now: ABNB, WYNN, LVS, SHOP, SE, DIS, NFLX, PYPL, FVRR and FB to name a few.

there's also a few chinese stocks that can give a good return if you're willing to take the chance such as BABA, BILI, JD.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
there's so many great stocks at great prices right now: ABNB, WYNN, LVS, SHOP, SE, DIS, NFLX, PYPL, FVRR and FB to name a few.

there's also a few chinese stocks that can give a good return if you're willing to take the chance such as BABA, BILI, JD.
Is SHOP at a good price? I get that it had a COVID explosion but is it even really worth what it's selling for now?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So many stocks trading beneath the 200 day moving average it's just shocking.

NVDA looks like it will crack below $200.
AMD below $100.
AAPL below $150.
TSLA may touch $700 or slightly below again.

I've been looking at my measly 401K as a measuring stick (I barely check it)...I've lost 10% since Jan. I can't imagine what other people's 401K's is looking like right now, people with bigger balances must be losing sleep every night.

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Is SHOP at a good price? I get that it had a COVID explosion but is it even really worth what it's selling for now?

i haven't watched that video yet but if someone bought SHOP now then it wouldn't be a bad buy. could it go lower? i think it will but 3+ years from now there is a good chance it will be higher than its current price. looks like there is a gap above at $830 so it'll eventually fill that and the business is still growing like crazy.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Anyone has any knowledge/DD on companies like ChargePoint and Volta? Trying to find me a pick-n-shovel EV play.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tried to transfer my brokerage account from chase to sofi and it failed. Has anybody tried to transfer a brokerage account from one bank to another? I just wanna know if it's complicated to do online in general or if it's a chase thing
ACATs are pretty straightforward. What is the reason it failed for you? Some things I've heard of is not having enough money left over to pay the 'fees' that the original bank (ie Chase) charge for the transfer. Basically most brokers charge you on the way out of the door so if you have a $1,000 acct, you might only be able to actually transfer $960 and leave $40 for fees.

Another potential issue is that the name/personal info on the old account doesn't 100% match the new account and so they reject it. Touch base w/ Chase and they'll sort you out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i haven't watched that video yet but if someone bought SHOP now then it wouldn't be a bad buy. could it go lower? i think it will but 3+ years from now there is a good chance it will be higher than its current price. looks like there is a gap above at $830 so it'll eventually fill that and the business is still growing like crazy.
Unless there is a sign of reversal the claim is the next support level in in the $300s.