Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
scared.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've been saying all along that this shyt is simply making the bullcase on EV's that much stronger.

yup.

no one cried for the milkman....keep holding onto old shyt. Gas for cars, we off that. :mjgrin:

I smile everytime I ride past the gas station. :pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've been saying all along that this shyt is simply making the bullcase on EV's that much stronger going forward.
I still think EVs are a long way off. The national power grid can't support everyone using EVs and beyond that places like my apartment building don't have a single EV charger. The cost of housing and even renting is exploding. You pretty much need to be a home owner to own an EV and were going to have a lot less of those as more and more people are priced out of home ownership.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I still think EVs are a long way off. The national power grid can't support everyone using EVs and beyond that places like my apartment building don't have a single EV charger. The cost of housing and even renting is exploding. You pretty much need to be a home owner to own an EV and were going to have a lot less of those as more and more people are priced out of home ownership.

:win:Got a power charger in my garage too. :wow:

However....don't be pessimistic my friend. :ld:

EV charging stations are popping up all over (need more Direct current ones. That's why Tesla is so ahead of the game having Superchargers all over the country).

Rental Apartments and such will adjust.

Refusal to adapt with what's looming on the horizon has been the downfall of so many companies trying to hold on to the status quo.