Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Germany's high reliance on Russian oil but still preventing Tesla from making a tiny tiny dent by stopping them from opening up their Berlin factory and starting to electrify their and Europe's fleet

lib123

All Star
Daps
I'm debating dumping all of my Ark and just go in on Tesla and others for that reason alone

Don’t be fooled breh. Risk off will tank everything, regardless of long-term prospects. Institutions are just propping things up until tomorrow morning so retail buys the dip on payday Friday that they can offload shares onto.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don’t be fooled breh. Risk off will tank everything, regardless of long-term prospects. Institutions are just propping things up until tomorrow morning so retail buys the dip on payday Friday that they can offload shares onto.

I got like 52 racks tied up in Cathy's ETFs. down almost half that. I need results!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Crazy fukking day/week.

This shyt gone give me a heart attack:smh:

Sometimes I wish I can go back to the days of blind investing, where I didn’t really look at this stuff at all.

Was talking to my wife about it. At this point I’m not sure the stress is worth it for the extra gains I can get following closely. But I think I’m broken. I can’t stop looking at this shyt now :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
z0L0jD2.png

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think this too (despite not having any proof), but I'll probably hold off on buying anything until next week, unless one of my current positions takes a huge loss, and then I'll consider buying the dip.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Square one of the few holdings i have left :francis:
lets see what this earnings release about. not expecting anything good