Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Robinhood at a quick glance looks very undervalued fundamentally now.
The downside risk looking at its book value (which is mostly cash/restricted cash) is like 20%

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The downside risk looking at its book value (which is mostly cash/restricted cash) is like 20%
I was looking at that too, but I don’t think they are a safe bet until all the PFOF stuff and DOJ investigations are over.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
some of these deflated companies i'm looking at from a buyout perspective - TDOC, FSLY, BIGC, HOOD, LMND - all have legit businesses that would be worth a bigger/old gaurd incumbent acquiring. but we'll see how the next 6-9 months play out for this segment

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
some of these deflated companies i'm looking at from a buyout perspective - TDOC, FSLY, BIGC, HOOD, LMND - all have legit businesses that would be worth a bigger/old gaurd incumbent acquiring. but we'll see how the next 6-9 months play out for this segment
LMND looked like a POS financially. I agree with HOOD/TDOC but dont know enough about the others

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
for a strategic buyer Docusign and Zoom would have a lot of interest... .

to be honest...Docu and Zoom shoulda issued a lot of shares during the pandemic and made a few acquisitions themselves to expand their product suite

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

People gonna look back 2 years from now at the price some of these companies currently trading at and just shake their heads, lol.