Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
holding msft
i blew it on an expiring 428p yesterday, entered too soon and had to cut too soon, it ended up as a 3x

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not financial advice but anything under $12 is a great entry point for SoFi in my opinion.

*****Be warned that this isn’t a 6-12 month play. But I personally believe very much in their board and vision, I’ve worked with them closely at a past company of mine. I hung onto SoFi but not buying when it was $15-20 throughout last year, since it dipped below $13 a few weeks ago I’ve turned up my buying.
Most recent quarter has them at $8 billion in cash and $4 billion in liabilities on Yahoo Finance so technically they could wipe out all debt and still be solvent. I think Anthony Noto is a good CEO and I like his vision. I just wish he would make over the Invest product faster. It's good for basic investing but still lacks features like the ability to pick what lots to sell and options trading. They did just add margin though.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
it makes a little sense though
nothing changed about the companies and you can get them for cheap
I don't blame them :manny:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn, these ridiculous highly speculative plays I made in 2021 never going to make me money.

:deadmanny:

Y'all still DCAing? I been sitting on my hands completely indifferent through all the short spikes and pump fakes for months now.

Will new all time lows be set for some of these hot stocks this year?
Might just be me but I dont like buying when things are green, I only average down. For example, my AAPL average is 124 and I havent bought any since last June :snoop:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
No vaseline with Square right now. Tempted to dump all these stocks killing me and just throw it on Fortune 500 companies you know ain't going nowhere. Tired of this shyt.

Might be time to cut losses with all these bum stocks I own

Fam, I feel you on this. Its crazy how our emotions swing with the ups and downs on these stocks.

Can you imagine being a stock trader on the Wall St floor here in the last 2 years? This shyt is NOT for the faint of heart at all. Just looking at my balances has me want to throw my computer somewhere.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fam, I feel you on this. Its crazy how our emotions swing with the ups and downs on these stocks.

Can you imagine being a stock trader on the Wall St floor here in the last 2 years? This shyt is NOT for the faint of heart at all. Just looking at my balances has me want to throw my computer somewhere.

This is true. BUT, you will be a much better investor having gone through a period like this. Great careers aren't produced absent adversity.