Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
The only thing holding me up is gold and silver.

Apple to $100 looking real now which will bring everything down with it. Tesla could drop to $400 to fill that gap too.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, these ridiculous highly speculative plays I made in 2021 never going to make me money.

:deadmanny:

Y'all still DCAing? I been sitting on my hands completely indifferent through all the short spikes and pump fakes for months now.

Will new all time lows be set for some of these hot stocks this year?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@winb83 and others

I know some of you are buying SOFI still, but is now a good entry point? I mean, we don't see the company going anywhere in the next couple of years. They'll still be around, right?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@winb83 and others

I know some of you are buying SOFI still, but is now a good entry point? I mean, we don't see the company going anywhere in the next couple of years. They'll still be around, right?
If SoFi failed it would get bought out. With what they've already established no big fish would let them go under. That being said this is a risky speculative company. I use it and like the product. I don't think its going anywhere but that's just me.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
@winb83 and others

Not financial advice but anything under $12 is a great entry point for SoFi in my opinion.

*****Be warned that this isn’t a 6-12 month play. But I personally believe very much in their board and vision, I’ve worked with them closely at a past company of mine. I hung onto SoFi but not buying when it was $15-20 throughout last year, since it dipped below $13 a few weeks ago I’ve turned up my buying.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
SQ really had a spark when it just started

No vaseline with Square right now. Tempted to dump all these stocks killing me and just throw it on Fortune 500 companies you know ain't going nowhere. Tired of this shyt.

Might be time to cut losses with all these bum stocks I own