Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Bro, every new complex they're building in Atlanta have EV charging. Every new anything currently under construction in Atlanta is being built with EV charging capability.

Shell/BP/Chevron/etc are all currently looking to build out their EV charging capability. The transformation is happening, ready or not.

You’re assuming every consumer lives in a new building? Or even 1/3 of consumers live in a new building?

The EV transformation is 100% happening. All I was saying is don’t expect EV stocks to shoot up right now just because of gas prices rising. Somebody said that in this thread and I just don’t see that happening. EVs are gonna take a lil beating just like growth stocks are right now. Tesla under 700 right now. We’ll see tho…

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
MOEX10 down 34% as we speak :picard:

You're watching it too :lolbron:

How is your ADBE position looking like tho :patrice: I remember you opened it in the 600s ? Did you offload some ?

Mine is down 13% :mjcry:
been averaging down, CB is 540's right now, i only buy 2-5 shares at a time, and i just put my 2022 IRA money in and plan on buying some today in these low 400's.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You’re assuming every consumer lives in a new building? Or even 1/3 of consumers live in a new building?

The EV transformation is 100% happening. All I was saying is don’t expect EV stocks to shoot up right now just because of gas prices rising. Somebody said that in this thread and I just don’t see that happening. EVs are gonna take a lil beating just like growth stocks are right now. Tesla under 700 right now. We’ll see tho…

Bro, I'm forward thinking in telling you where the world is going (2023, 2025, 2027, etc.). I don't speak of anything in a "today" timeframe, lol. Of course EV stocks will continue to take a beating short-term along with everything else, I thought that went without saying.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Bro, I'm forward thinking in telling you where the world is going (2023, 2025, 2027, etc.), which is FACT. I don't speak of anything in a "today" timeframe. lmao.

Of course, EV stocks will continue to take a beating short-term along with everything else, I thought that went without saying.

lol bro, saying that EVs are going to take over by 2027 isn’t exactly a Dr. Burry leap of faith. Of course we’re going to be going to EVs, I agree with you. I own Tesla and Ford. I sat on LCID all last year until I sold it top of year at ~ 40% profit

Somebody in this thread said ‘better go buy EV stocks’ as a reply to a possible WW3 and gas prices skyrocketing. To that, I said I didn’t agree and that gas prices isn’t a magic catalyst for EV prices to rise.

If you didn’t post that, then move along, it ain’t that deep.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
lol bro, saying that EVs are going to take over by 2027 isn’t exactly a Dr. Burry leap of faith. Of course we’re going to be going to EVs, I agree with you. I own Tesla and Ford. I sat on LCID all last year until I sold it top of year at ~ 40% profit

Somebody in this thread said ‘better go buy EV stocks’ as a reply to a possible WW3 and gas prices skyrocketing. To that, I said I didn’t agree and that gas prices isn’t a magic catalyst for EV prices to rise.

If you didn’t post that, then move along, it ain’t that deep.

Well I do have a thesis that Gas prices will continue to rise more and more over the years (more than what we all think) but that's pure speculation apart of my thesis of where the world is heading.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
dmx-cry.gif