Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

lib123

All Star
Daps
This tells you all you need to know. Inflation is currently 7%. The 10-year treasury yield is approximately 1.7%. The last time inflation was this high (early 80s), the 10-year was 10%. Investors aren't going to accept losing that much money holding US treasuries much longer. The Fed's hands are tied to save the market. That alone brings down stock valuations. Rate hikes and an ensuing correction are necessary for inflation to meaningfully decline. Current valuations are heavily dependent on low interest rates and Fed stimulus.

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Why what’s the story behind this?
MeetKevin dude is a YT stock/finance guy famous for saying “buy the dip” hold never sell etc etc

It’s kinda his catch phrase well he made a video Friday after the market close that he had sold everything and no longer is in the market

Cause a pretty big backlash of other YT reaction videos

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This tells you all you need to know. Inflation is currently 7%. The 10-year treasury yield is approximately 1.7%. The last time inflation was this high (early 80s), the 10-year was 10%. Investors aren't going to accept losing that much money holding US treasuries much longer. The Fed's hands are tied to save the market. That alone brings down stock valuations. Rate hikes and an ensuing correction are necessary for inflation to meaningfully decline. Current valuations are heavily dependent on low interest rates and Fed stimulus.

My only thing is retail has smarten up Nas on options to make money going down

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
MeetKevin dude is a YT stock/finance guy famous for saying “buy the dip” hold never sell etc etc

It’s kinda his catch phrase well he made a video Friday after the market close that he had sold everything and no longer is in the market

Cause a pretty big backlash of other YT reaction videos

Damn. That’s fukked up :huhldup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kevin deserves the hate
I watch his videos occasionally. I don't think he does. If you take advice from just a guy with a camera on YouTube and shyt goes south that was your choice. He's a multimillionaire regardless of the market he'll be aight. Same with Financial Education. If he points me at a stock and I buy it, which I have in multiple cases, that's on me.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Seems like breh is going with the 50 Cent approach.
He sounds Southern and RED state so I am wary of white dudes in general but more the Confederate ones but his goofiness is a little funny. He admits he's a hater waiting for them to crash and burn.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
So there's another problem that may do severe harm to the US economy and that's BNSF potential strike. It could be as soon as Feb 1st. That's when their coporate new attendance policy starts. It's pretty extreme and the workers hate it. They were already being overworked, missing holidays, and major family events.

:martin: