Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
radio shack is going to potentially declare bankruptcy. they should, their stores fukking suck.

vix is at such low levels again i can't ignore it. probably going to buy more calls.

What do you see causing the SP500 to go down though? The FED came out and said QE will continue...unless we get a streak of bad earnings reports this month or economic reports what do you see causing a decline in prices? I personally dont believe in corrections but I havent followed much in past years to speak on it.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
looks like a pump and dump to me. Its trading at 17 x Book value, 10xAssets and has a 0.5 current ratio brehs...you sure you wanna risk that ? :shaq2:

Are you trading it or investing in it?:huhldup:

I put 250 on it equaling 88 shares :mjpls:

I think it's a good gamble it was just a 60 a share a few years ago and at 2 dollars it has no where to go but up

With $250 invested I can wait on it and if I get tired I'll just sell and mostly only pay my trade fee. No risk all reward

U should join the wave :takedat:

Edit: less then 24 hours in and only got 14 dollars profit

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I put 250 on it equaling 88 shares :mjpls:

I think it's a good gamble it was just a 60 a share a few years ago and at 2 dollars it has no where to go but up

With $250 invested I can wait on it and if I get tired I'll just sell and mostly only pay my trade fee. No risk all reward

U should join the wave :takedat:

Edit: less then 24 hours in and only got 14 dollars profit

You good b. 250 is nothing to get mad about losing. It can become a penny stock though. I dont fukk with Biotech companies cause I dont understand the industry. But unless theyve discovered some revolutionary product it isnt hitting 5+ bucks because for the most part they dont even have the cash to do the research.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Biggest L I have takin in the stock market was investing in vale

I got in at 18 a share and it dropped to 12 in 2 weeks :dead:

yeah commodities have been getting killed. I'm not sure you want to be in Brazil now anyways. emerging markets have sucked this year as well.

What do you see causing the SP500 to go down though? The FED came out and said QE will continue...unless we get a streak of bad earnings reports this month or economic reports what do you see causing a decline in prices? I personally dont believe in corrections but I havent followed much in past years to speak on it.

I get what you're saying. I've never seen the vix touch below 12 though. We could have a run-up like we have had this whole year practically. You're right I may look at it again, I don't see anything stopping this run. I definitely see it going back to mid teens though. Maybe I'll look at an ETF. The market just can't go up everyday.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah commodities have been getting killed. I'm not sure you want to be in Brazil now anyways. emerging markets have sucked this year as well.

I get what you're saying. I've never seen the vix touch below 12 though. We could have a run-up like we have had this whole year practically. You're right I may look at it again, I don't see anything stopping this run. I definitely see it going back to mid teens though. Maybe I'll look at an ETF. The market just can't go up everyday.

it cant. this last week or so has been :whew: especially after that fed meeting.

I'm just curious to know at what point will good economic news be good news that drives that stock market forward instead of bad news that brings tapering nearer to us. Just got some SPY calls off the bounce around 167.3. Small amount so i dont care if i'm bit in the ass. The fact that the VIX is negative supports this i think.

Domingo, what you think about Sears? If it hits 48 I'm going in with Put options for the long term.
Qualcomm, looking good too brehs.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
on wednesday i thought we would hit 169 on monday but it's looking like I'll be wrong. laws of gravity lol

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
it cant. this last week or so has been :whew: especially after that fed meeting.

I'm just curious to know at what point will good economic news be good news that drives that stock market forward instead of bad news that brings tapering nearer to us. Just got some SPY calls off the bounce around 167.3. The fact that the VIX is negative supports this i think.

Domingo, what you think about Sears? If it hits 48 I'm going in with Put options for the long term.

Let me check later im just on my phone now and not near a computer. All I know is that its a huge piece of shyt so I support any long puts.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

I'm just curious to know at what point will good economic news be good news that drives that stock market forward instead of bad news that brings tapering nearer to us. Just got some SPY calls off the bounce around 167.3. Small amount so i dont care if i'm bit in the ass. The fact that the VIX is negative supports this i think.

Me personally I wouldn't fukk with an retail

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
looking to get into stock. what are some recommendation for stock broker account? etrade?