Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm really hoping $ARKX debuts around $30 so I can grab 40 to 50 shares. I've been putting a few hundred side each month in anticipation of it debuting later this month or early next month.

:lupe:

Really intrigued by the drone, small satellite, and ground equipment industries within the overall Space economy

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm really hoping $ARKX debuts around $30 so I can grab 40 to 50 shares. I've been putting a few hundred side each month in anticipation of it debuting later this month or early next month.

Really intrigued by the drone, small satellite, and ground equipment industries within the overall Space economy

I been pumping money into SFTW in anticipation, come on Cathie :noah:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
current market doesn't have me wanting to put money into a highly speculative sector like space, maybe the share price will reflect the current state of its underlying assets, but i wasn't fully sold on it while markets were running, was just gonna ride the ARK c/s. i'll see where we are in the summer and if it makes sense to invest

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
History of my fidelity account.

fabtrey-fidelity-history.jpg

got as high as 560k. now it came down to earth to about 460k.
not too worried about it and i'll continue to invest every penny i got until I cash out.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Quick update on those plays :
- ONCY is trading at 5 pre-market today :lupe:
- MLND is at 2.73
- and got in MTND @1.32 and it's trading at 1.53 at the moment

Not too bad, hopefully it's keeping up and I'll get the capital out (of ONCY at least) and let the gains play.
Another update as I'm still in my ONCY and MLND plays :ehh:
-Up 33% on ONCY but I never managed to accumulate more as it never really got below my 2.78 entry price since I got in in Feb
-MLND, I managed to average it down to 2.08 (from 2.38) so I'm up 7% at the moment.

Overall my portfolio don't look to bad as only CLOV has been fukkin me up. I will be looking into average it down in the 6s/low 7s as it seems to be aiming there again. A double bottom would be perfect for a trend reversal.
I'm also looking to enter :
-ADSK if it goes below 240
-MSFT if it goes below 200
-TRMB if it goes below 50

Still thinking about a semi conductors plays but the current shortage doesn't seem to be affecting prices which I don't get why to be honest.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I would then wash em after the run up, then buy the crash personally.

Oh most certainly.

I was going to hold this long term but Im co fident I can make better trades with whatever profit I get from the sell.

Opened up a teeny tiny position in GME

Im up :snoop:

Copped 60 of IPoe and opened up a hopeful flip pisition in hofv. Ive been sitting on my hands for forever now I got to make some plays while shyt is down/sideways

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
GME is almost -20% :ohhh: Every time I go into reddit, there's at least one post on the front page hyping up GME but the price has been steadily falling. I don't get how those hedge funds got out of their shorts :jbhmm: