Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those looking in the energy sector, here's a quick chart

vugv8ckk6aj61.jpg

Yo I was expecting to see BP, Exxon, and chevron on here somewhere. I’ve been taking losses lately with Exxon...I’m going to have to hop on one of these energy plays.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rookie question

how come it seems like when I try to purchase a stock at the lowest price it always seems to wait until the price goes up before it’s pushed through aren’t the trades live action real time based on the listed price of the commodity? Am I low key being ripped off.

Are you using Robinhood ?

:usure:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you using Robinhood ?

:usure:

this is for webull I kind of tossed my robinhood. I was trying to add 1 Berkshire B and 25 KMPH but it seems like I couldn’t get them to the listed price. I ended up putting limit order on and moving the price down and picked it up.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm thinking about buying some SOS since it's been a great option stock
does anyone own this?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The market is dead

Exactly normally I’d purchase NIO at like a few hundred at least. But I’m like what’s the point stuff is going to probably go down more due to the semi conductor fire. And that’s on top of everything being down and I honestly am not seeing where this turn back to green will happen. So I’m just going to average cost in weekly if my price points come up rather than sitting here day to day plotting. I think this downward or sideways trend will last for a while.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Af
Exactly normally I’d purchase NIO at like a few hundred at least. But I’m like what’s the point stuff is going to probably go down more due to the semi conductor fire. And that’s on top of everything being down and I honestly am not seeing where this turn back to green will happen. So I’m just going to average cost in weekly if my price points come up rather than sitting here day to day plotting. I think this downward or sideways trend will last for a while.

At this point Im just hoping ipoe can have a cciv like pop leading up to its merger date so I can abandon ship with some.doubloons :mjlol:

Need a win :mjcry: