Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
put VYGVF on a watchlist since it was talked about in here. Should have went in more at that dip last week. it took a nosedive relative to everything else. Bought a little bit more today but not much because it didn't fall as hard

someone in here mentioned swinging XNET which is another crypto related stock.. HVBTF is another OTC crypto I've swung while holding a core position. No surprise they are volatile and obv risk is that crypto happens to crash and then it stops being a trade/swing play.. but until that happens :ehh:

vygvf and hbvtf were also overbought recently so a dip might not be a real dip

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who has some insight into what EV charging companies will benefit from the soon-to-be proposed multi-trillion dollar infrastructure package?
When ever someone finds out let the squad know.

Market looking bad so far today

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
quote-there-is-time-to-go-long-time-to-go-short-and-time-to-go-fishing-jesse-lauriston-livermore-99-2-0242.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
put VYGVF on a watchlist since it was talked about in here. Should have went in more at that dip last week. it took a nosedive relative to everything else. Bought a little bit more today but not much because it didn't fall as hard

someone in here mentioned swinging XNET which is another crypto related stock.. HVBTF is another OTC crypto I've swung while holding a core position. No surprise they are volatile and obv risk is that crypto happens to crash and then it stops being a trade/swing play.. but until that happens :ehh:

vygvf and hbvtf were also overbought recently so a dip might not be a real dip
I been doing quick flips off xnet and brqs

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Stuff isn’t hitting low enough to purchase the dip and it’s not high enough to profit I guess three straight just doldrum sideways days.
that's what's killing me, holding short term plays that can't run because of this market so i can't sell. then my longs aint bargains.

not sure how brehs trade options in this market - does the volatility or uncertainty affect you? is it better to buy contracts further out given the short term instability?

and i'm not really looking to swing, buying and selling the same thing over and over doesn't seem tax efficient. might as well just hold. when i'm out, i'm out
:mjlol:

My reits getting killed too :to:
spaclife, warrant g's on life support :sadcam: