Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Everyone called Cathie crazy on their original Tesla pt. It hit that. They’ve spent more time looking into Tesla then any of us, so I wouldn’t dismiss them so quickly.

from the outside looking in, autonomous seems very very hard to solve and get accepted by governments. 5 year timeline is another extra factor.

but I do like that the energy side wasn’t included. Leaves a lot of upside, if autonomous doesn’t happen. Very innovative company with a lot of money, a hard working owner and top talent wants to work for them = a good longterm investment. Even with the current hits growth companies are taking, this could be a 3x easily imo.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I enjoy the tesla bear analysis in this thread because we're supposed to come up with at least 3 reasons not to buy a stock. But I do believe tesla is the verge of breaking through with drastically changing the energy sector and heading the electric cars movement.

With all said there's no way in hell tesla meets that PT in 4 years :russ:. Cathie got some new top secret insider info we didn't know, or she off that Scarlett Jo

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what they have a massive staff with all types of information and connections. I remember everyone thought she was tripping the first time going when she had a massive price point on TSLA....whatever they are using or however they conduct analysis has been working at this point I’m not sure I will bet against her.

but I do know it’s only so many more shares of TSLA I can afford before my whole portfolio becomes it and that goes against all of the diversity guidance I’ve been taught and at the same time if TSLA hits off again the price of ARKK, ARKQ, ARKW will be going up also.

What I am also curious about is square, apple, and Amazon, Shopify...

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I enjoy the tesla bear analysis in this thread because we're supposed to come up with at least 3 reasons not to buy a stock. But I do believe tesla is the verge of breaking through with drastically changing the energy sector and heading the electric cars movement.

With all said there's no way in hell tesla meets that PT in 4 years :russ:. Cathie got some new top secret insider info we didn't know, or she off that Scarlett Jo

this is all based on modeling, which uses inputs and scenarios

Modeling helps to inform legislative policies so she's not making this up

I thought Tesla could reach $4k before it splits again by 2027

the EV market will be 5x bigger and Tesla is the market leader, so I do believe it's possible if they scale sustainably

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of people have said it's harder to reach 100k than 1 million. Only because all it takes is one trade when you're starting out to completely wipe you out and you start over again. Where with 100k you have more capital to make it up despite needing 900k to reach a million

Depends how you make the 100k. I made that by age 25 through saving. Obviously you're talking investing.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
those PTs for Tesla had me laughing ... not that i don't believe they are possible but there would have to be quite the extension on this overall bull run

10 mil cars sold :russ:

Basically cathie is saying Tesla will take over the world :shaq:

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
All I know is cathie and ark do this shyt 24/7 they have research on top of research on top of more research

Got not clue what they know but I believe they are doing there DD to the max