Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The market is really punishing Skillz. Looks like the rest of gaming is up today but Skillz still down another 10%.
Not surprised, I mentioned this during RBLX IPO craze
I think there is a short attack coming for SKLZ too. Lowkey, the RBLX hype probably helped SKLZ some because I'm sure the number 1 cheaper alternative to RBLX that influencers and investors are recommending to people who feel like RBLX is too high is SKLZ.

There could be some fukkery coming for that one because it may see a decent spike if it is being shorted by hedge funds who thought RBLX coming out would make it dip.

Peep this...
SKLZ: It Takes Little Skill to See This SPACtacular Disaster Coming

:jbhmm:

The timing of this article is interesting. But it looks like the exact opposite is happening if the intent was to push investors to sell. Something to keep an eye on

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:hubie:
People playing with their lives testing that shyt right now.

Elon's shytted on lidar technology for autonomous driving and swears using cameras is superior, but IDK after looking at that. That's pretty damning considering they were driving in broad daylight. Imagine driving at night

:huhldup:

Velodyne Lidar dropped this vid yesterday after all the Tesla issues started peaking out

Their stock has been tanking for months now tho.

Notley

Pro
Daps
if you ain't swinging XNET yall missing out brehs.
buy it below $7. sell at $8.5 - $9. repeat.

it does have massive breakout potential too. i ate profits twice already. i'm going relatively long from now on. no need to eat profit again.

Never heard of XNET. How do you identify your swing targets? Is there a certain amount of time you like to see it bounce between support and resistance? Volume? Sector?

Reign X

Pro
Daps
i'll take that anytime anyday :mjgrin:

full link
ARK’s Price Target for Tesla in 2025 is $3,000 Per Share

4T market cap for the bull case :whew:

reading through and there’s some potential left outside their models (see below). Not sure what to make of the self driving video posted here earlier. I’ve seen mostly good videos. Obviously some things to fix.

Note: We do not model Tesla’s utility energy storage or solar business in our models. We also have not modeled bitcoin assumptions in our model. For ARK’s work on bitcoin as corporate cash, please download our latest Big Ideas presentation.

And chicken genius leaving youtube for a while would suck. I don’t follow his options stuff but his stock analysis and picking has been great the last year. Ark and him helped me buy more Tesla stock previously.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a lot of clamor on stocktwits about 4/9 being the merger vote date for IPOE/SOFI but unfortunately there’s absolutely nothing concrete to substantiate it

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
a1f69f84110d0f0cd0067a5343d52d04.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol they make it seem so easy:stopitslime:

I didn’t get that impression...seems like they’re saying it’s imperative to find a way and do everything within your power to save/grind in order to get that first $100k cuz it’s the hardest...then after that you can “slow down” the grind a bit bcuz it gets relatively easier after that