Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to do a deep dive on SURF.

- ARK has been investing into it consistently for months.
- it's a next-gen cancer therapy company, specializing in patient specific therapy using genes, etc (which is what Cathie preaches about nonstop)
- 384M market cap, ~$9/share
- has a collaboration deal with Novartis to develop medicines
- has a license deal with GlaxoSmithKline to manufacture an antibody therapy

what are some key parameters I should look for in the SEC filings that would show the company's financial health and projected growth?

Surface Oncology, Inc. 2020 Annual Report 10-K

totally dude....
full

same...I bought some and made a quick flip (33% gain)....it’d be ironic as hell if this shyt takes off at some point and I miss the boat cuz I never really looked into it

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Bought $100 PUT on UPST in the last 15 minutes of trading. :mjlit:

One thing brehs need to look at. When you have a really big day of gains on your long term holds, think about buying some PUT options at some point because gravity will bring the stock back down.

When you have a streak of red days, think about buying CALL options if you believe in what you are holding....

I should have done this. :lupe:
I sold my UPST with the idea of buying back in on the dip

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
not sure how true this is historically, but I read that bullish sentiment going into a quad witching day will more often than not get demolished by the market. I have no idea who profits from calls expiring worthless, but I'm guessing it's "the house" and that's a big incentive out there

other thing I saw was 50B was traded yesterday in a 50T market and we see what happened to some stocks

just a big game

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Chicken genius said he’s taking a break. Hopefully it’s a break from giving his buys and sells because his content is good. Says it at the end.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits