Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
IPOE would actually be a meme stock with potential instead of a doomed business people are getting behind for irrational reasons. I've often wondered why these WSB cats can't get behind a stock with at least a unquestionable future. It's always gotta be them pooling behind messed up companies with cloudy futures like GME, AMC, and BB.
Cause the whole point is that big money was put down to bet on and in some ways speed up the demise of these companies. As WSB gets behind them, that big money is at risk of being transferred to the WSB crowd instead of the pockets of millionaires.

It’s a really fascinating thing to watch. First time the little guy might have some power over the big money movers.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
today looks to open in the annoyingly red space, where there are no real buying opportunities, just gain declines

30million units by 2030? that's way too out there, but it can happen. whoever made that prediction is banking on a huge explosion of autotaxi network and India sales. also population will continue to grow and more countries will be developed enough to have EVs. India is a huge key to success for any EV countries.

I would conservatively go with 15mil by 2030. i would take that anytime anyday.
India? Are companies even looking at them right now? their infrastructure and wealth is no where near ready for electric, maybe taxi companies can find a way to make it happen but not at a consumer level

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
IPOE would actually be a meme stock with potential instead of a doomed business people are getting behind for irrational reasons. I've often wondered why these WSB cats can't get behind a stock with at least a unquestionable future. It's always gotta be them pooling behind messed up companies with cloudy futures like GME, AMC, and BB.
BB is a smart bet by WSB, it’s not a guarantee but a good value play. They’ve also been heavy in PLTR and TSLA which are companies with strong futures

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bought 7 shares of Zuo in Robinhood.
Bought 5 shares of TTCF in Fidelity.
Bought 1 share of SCHD, 1 share of FZROX, 0.5 of a share of ZILX in Fidelity Roth IRA.

Dumped $100 into M1. I’ll see what auto invest buys.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i got caught bagholding on MICT the moment I can get rid of it and with profit I’m gone.
yeah it sucks to have got in right before a big dilution that happened in the middle of a correction, I entered at 2.50 down to 2.20. I think it'll run at some point.. would think they are going to get a bump when their platform is released if nothing else. volume is interesting someone making their buys known

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you ever get into voyager digital (vygvf)? I've been going in on this the last week and a half.

nah didn’t take the risk back then and ironically seen the youtube guy with the dumb hat talk about it the other day

:francis: