Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dammit think it’s coming up on time to consider getting out of gilat. It’s a 5G satellite play. What I am going to do is wait for tech to rebound and see if it’s included in ARKX. If it’s not going to move on from it and add more positions to PLTR.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Bought $100 PUT on UPST in the last 15 minutes of trading. :mjlit:

One thing brehs need to look at. When you have a really big day of gains on your long term holds, think about buying some PUT options at some point because gravity will bring the stock back down.

When you have a streak of red days, think about buying CALL options if you believe in what you are holding....

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

Red as fukk. But copped some Spotify at its low. Waiting for some of these damn stocks to break even so I can get out of my positions and free up some more money. shyts taking too long and going the wrong direction in some cases. Bout to just take the L while there's still some value left. fukk Nautilus...fukk ICLN...and fukk Kathie. I aint gonna sell on a red day though.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I want to do a deep dive on SURF.

- ARK has been investing into it consistently for months.
- it's a next-gen cancer therapy company, specializing in patient specific therapy using genes, etc (which is what Cathie preaches about nonstop)
- 384M market cap, ~$9/share
- has a collaboration deal with Novartis to develop medicines
- has a license deal with GlaxoSmithKline to manufacture an antibody therapy

what are some key parameters I should look for in the SEC filings that would show the company's financial health and projected growth?

Surface Oncology, Inc. 2020 Annual Report 10-K

totally dude....
full

Last edited: