Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Read that, then youtube "charting support and resistance" that's where you need to start.

Once you understand that, the candle's and their significance makes A LOT more sense. I'm still not into divergent patterns or wedges yet, but you pick up stuff every time you look at charts.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
A lot of big money in ROOT:
ROOT 13F Hedge Fund and Asset Management Owners

as of now, no one has officially closed any positions, according to the reporting. The stock has gone down tremendously, so it might be worth it for the next 13F filings to drop.
People are freaking out because the CTO sold 300k shares. So, when other people panic, good time to buy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I been thinking of buying shares of Volkswagen rather than continuing to buy Tesla. I gotta research it more. Not sure I should buy VWAGY or VWAPY.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
wow at MARA :leon:

*edit*

I need to look into putting something on hut 8, voyager digital and/or galaxy digital :jbhmm:

damn...coin citadel might be a fun play...less than $0.02

wish I had known about it when it was under a penny

nah nvm CCTL looking crazy to me...seems way too risky

Did you ever get into voyager digital (vygvf)? I've been going in on this the last week and a half.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

30million units by 2030? that's way too out there, but it can happen. whoever made that prediction is banking on a huge explosion of autotaxi network and India sales. also population will continue to grow and more countries will be developed enough to have EVs. India is a huge key to success for any EV countries.

I would conservatively go with 15mil by 2030. i would take that anytime anyday.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:lupe:
Will the energy be the same by the many IPOE holders in this thread as it was for GME? Is IPOE potentially a meme stock now?
IPOE would actually be a meme stock with potential instead of a doomed business people are getting behind for irrational reasons. I've often wondered why these WSB cats can't get behind a stock with at least a unquestionable future. It's always gotta be them pooling behind messed up companies with cloudy futures like GME, AMC, and BB.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Technically no. They fired Chris Hogan because Dave Ramsey fired an unmarried chick who got pregnant while working at his company for that reason. It's against company policy to have sex outside marriage. The court documents leaked confirming Chris Hogan cheated on his wife and Dave had Hogan and his wife go into counseling with a counselor that reported to Ramsey himself. The wife confirmed it with a post on her site and at that point Dave had to separate from dude or look like a hypocrite.
Is this shyt even constitutional ? :dwillhuh: