Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I mean WSB is just a subforum on a reddit. Just like this is just a subforum of the coli.

WSB has some great DD, but the crowd there are not people I'd mainly like to be associated with. To each their own.

Agree, they have some good info but I've also had to report posts for racism.
Pretty much the standard reddit experience :mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Agree, they have some good info but I've also had to report posts for racism.
Pretty much the standard reddit experience :mjlol:
I went there for like 2 weeks? To check it out, and they were talking about letting that guy Deepfukkingvalue fukk their wives? Or talking about their wives boyfriends, and all this weird ass shyt. I get that it's jokes, they're just extremely weird HS CAC jokes. Hard pass

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Those 4/16 options are looking nice. Hopefully it doesn't run in AH or PM.
Cause 4/16 $10c for $129 (E-trade) I'll cop in a second.

Whew glad I copped this early this morning. Was pissed I wasn't able to get 3/19 $9 strike before it blew up. Salute @Serious

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:lupe:
Will the energy be the same by the many IPOE holders in this thread as it was for GME? Is IPOE potentially a meme stock now?
There's GIGANTIC differences between the two. IPOE is attached to SoFi, a potential long term market disruptor. GME is Gamestop :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
they fired him for that? :mjlol:
Technically no. They fired Chris Hogan because Dave Ramsey fired an unmarried chick who got pregnant while working at his company for that reason. It's against company policy to have sex outside marriage. The court documents leaked confirming Chris Hogan cheated on his wife and Dave had Hogan and his wife go into counseling with a counselor that reported to Ramsey himself. The wife confirmed it with a post on her site and at that point Dave had to separate from dude or look like a hypocrite.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
. It's against company policy to have sex outside marriage. The court documents leaked confirming Chris Hogan cheated on his wife and Dave had Hogan and his wife go into counseling with a counselor that reported to Ramsey himself. The wife confirmed it with a post on her site and at that point Dave had to separate from dude or look like a hypocrite.
LMFAO
:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's GIGANTIC differences between the two. IPOE is attached to SoFi, a potential long term market disruptor. GME is Gamestop :yeshrug:
:laugh:
Right, so that's why it's hilarious that the article pairs it with the short squeeze hype that GME has garnered. That was done intentionally. Obviously, a lot of people salty that IPOE been underperforming compared to the "meme" stocks recently, but those same people surely would love to have that WSB stimulus for it tho.

:sas2:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Technically no. They fired Chris Hogan because Dave Ramsey fired an unmarried chick who got pregnant while working at his company for that reason. It's against company policy to have sex outside marriage. The court documents leaked confirming Chris Hogan cheated on his wife and Dave had Hogan and his wife go into counseling with a counselor that reported to Ramsey himself. The wife confirmed it with a post on her site and at that point Dave had to separate from dude or look like a hypocrite.

Financial Expert and Dave Ramsey Protegé Chris Hogan Leaves Ramsey Solutions Amid Lawsuit

snippet:

In November 2018, as Ramsey Solutions was gearing up for Chris’ multimillion-dollar book launch, his wife, Melissa Hogan, came to Dave with allegations that Chris had been unfaithful to her. The husband of a woman Chris was allegedly having an affair with had begun to comment on Chris’ Twitter feed, responding to his tweets with Bible verses about adultery. Melissa believed that the allegations would become public.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
RSI is 26.94, undertraded. Chart points to 60% of their ATH, in fact hit it's all time low today. Below the MA50 and MA20. Chart shows stock has been bearish since 2/10, and it looks like it's hitting a bottom. Also today was a reversal sign (bullish) at the very bottom, BUT still closed higher than yesterdays closing price (confirmation of Bull tendencies). Short interest is quite high, with almost 7 days to cover. Root does direct to consumer insurance products. The big one is auto insurance, where they'll take your tendencies while driving, and apply a rate to it. Either @Eric Brooks or @Serious talked about this stock quite a bit a few months back. So yea, they're like Lemonade to a degree. Except it costs less than $12.

Edit: Also, Lemonade has a 6BB market cap and is around $100, Root has a 2.77BB cap and trades at $11.

Entertainment of course.
Yo any tips for rookies like with reading charts? Like I understand when you refer to MA50 and MA20. I understand resistance and support. I guess hoe do you peep patterns and bull traps?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went there for like 2 weeks? To check it out, and they were talking about letting that guy Deepfukkingvalue fukk their wives? Or talking about their wives boyfriends, and all this weird ass shyt. I get that it's jokes, they're just extremely weird HS CAC jokes. Hard pass
I really don’t think it’s jokes. White people are obsessed with cuckoldry . And I’d bet good money a good chunk would let their wives smash DFV for shyts and giggles

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:
Right, so that's why it's hilarious that the article pairs it with the short squeeze hype that GME has garnered. That was done intentionally. Obviously, a lot of people salty that IPOE been underperforming compared to the "meme" stocks recently, but those same people surely would love to have that WSB stimulus for it tho.

:sas2:

Shocker people want their stocks to make them money :ohhh: