Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
If it goes to $232 I'm closing my position and buying a house as well.

Is this just because of FE? Never heard of this before he mentioned it.

Yes.

and this.

this is a good DD too

dropped 10k on it. i'm gonna sell some profits to buy more. :ehh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Game had a high at 232. If they get ipoe anywhere near that I'm calling off work and buying a house.
Articles like that come out in hopes of manipulating the market. Hella people are waiting on IPOE to pop off
:mjlol:

The same shyt happens during a short attack. You'll see hit pieces drop left and right which may push the stock prices lower, time always tells tho

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
if you ain't swinging XNET yall missing out brehs.
buy it below $7. sell at $8.5 - $9. repeat.

it does have massive breakout potential too. i ate profits twice already. i'm going relatively long from now on. no need to eat profit again.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key, it's annoying seeing all of what I perceive to "outsiders" hopping on the WSB
wave.

Random ass youtubes, twitter accounts, clickbait articles and other assorted a$$holes
are trying to pump stocks to the unsuspecting by insinuating that these are loosely associated
with WSB which to date has produced a couple millionaires so of course the general public
seeking "get rich quick" schemes will latch onto this B.S.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
people always drop lines like this...what is this ticker? why is now a good time to invest? what type of investment is this - pump and dump? mid term? long term?
RSI is 26.94, undertraded. Chart points to 60% of their ATH, in fact hit it's all time low today. Below the MA50 and MA20. Chart shows stock has been bearish since 2/10, and it looks like it's hitting a bottom. Also today was a reversal sign (bullish) at the very bottom, BUT still closed higher than yesterdays closing price (confirmation of Bull tendencies). Short interest is quite high, with almost 7 days to cover. Root does direct to consumer insurance products. The big one is auto insurance, where they'll take your tendencies while driving, and apply a rate to it. Either @Eric Brooks or @Serious talked about this stock quite a bit a few months back. So yea, they're like Lemonade to a degree. Except it costs less than $12.

Edit: Also, Lemonade has a 6BB market cap and is around $100, Root has a 2.77BB cap and trades at $11.

Entertainment of course.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Low key, it's annoying seeing all of what I perceive to "outsiders" hopping on the WSB
wave.

Random ass youtubes, twitter accounts, clickbait articles and other assorted a$$holes
are trying to pump stocks to the unsuspecting by insinuating that these are loosely associated
with WSB which to date has produced a couple millionaires so of course the general public
seeking "get rich quick" schemes will latch onto this B.S.
I mean WSB is just a subforum on a reddit. Just like this is just a subforum of the coli.

WSB has some great DD, but the crowd there are not people I'd mainly like to be associated with. To each their own.