Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any possibility of dogecoin going up?

Or am I pouring jelly on myself for even putting play money in it???

Honestly I want to say only invest in the ones that have a real use and marketshare. But you are looking for a quick come up and that's what these things are for it seems. While I wouldn't do it I don't see why Doge wouldn't go up a bit with the stimmy...Last night I pulled all of my BTC out for some reason just had a gut feeling so I was doing research and it seems for quick plays those cryptos like doge and ltc and a few others are cool...But you are supposed to pull out at profit. Honestly I'd say try to figure out what is getting the hype and hop onto that before the stimmys hit.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the impact/significance of the QQQ etf ? I know brehs like @chineebai talk about it but I don't understand what it measures exactly.
I pay attention to all indexes like spy, qqq, it's important to understand the overall market as it relates to individual names that you have. If overall market is shytty, doesn't matter how strong of a stock you have, it'll have weakness. And that's a good way to gauge individual stock strenght, if the overall indexes are having a bad day, but your stock is remaining relatively stable or even green, that's a strong stock.

MLSS, CCL - swings for next week.

SOS - speculative crypto mining stock with 147% short interest, taking a small position here for a potential short squeeze.

CWH - out of my position +200% on options.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't seem to be having the same impact as before. Maybe market doesn't care about yields anymore? shyt is confusing, maybe just all games played by big money

The market is funny.... we rallied hundreds of hundreds of points at the idea of a trade deal with China.

I remember the night when *forgot his name* “mis spoke” and said any deal with China is over.

We dropped like 50 points and the dip was bought with the quickness :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Got my dividend money from Microsoft and Walgreens this week. Was enough to get 4 shares of TTCF.

I'll definitely be keeping TTCF because my portfolio is becoming far too tech heavy. I need some decent bets that aren't tech.

I'm just gonna ride with Jeremy on TTCF.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ABNB and BA hitting today. That travel bug
ABNB is a long term stock for me. Needs to get over 210 in order to go higher, otherwise it's chopping at this symmetrical wedge right now.

All these re-opening stocks are going to get better in my opinion. I got some CCL calls for April.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AAPL is so weak right now, needs to be over 125 for me to considering buying again.

yeah I kind of regret buying all of the apple I did during the dip...If it's too big to grow much more that's cool but I most def need to look off of it and just hold the shares I have...I would expect it to continue to slowly grow at better than the market but clearly I'm wrong on this.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I kind of regret buying all of the apple I did during the dip...If it's too big to grow much more that's cool but I most def need to look off of it and just hold the shares I have...I would expect it to continue to slowly grow at better than the market but clearly I'm wrong on this.
Yeah AAPL is in a clear down trend channel since mid jan, it needs to break out of it for it to grow more. It just looks weak.