Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I remember there being talk about Roblox's lockup period, I watched a video from a few weeks back and apparently, there's a 180 day period before initial shareholders can sell.

That's probably why the price hasn't dipped too much since it was listed.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my hands on some INPX. Earning call coming up on March 23. I think I timed this the best I could, coming out of the pseudo crash, things on the way up, and this being something that lost more than half its value. Hopefully the worse it does is side crawl from here, and then gets moving after the earnings.

On another note, I got out of CCIV. It I've got no more faith in it, and lost a third of my investment thinking I knew better :francis:.

I took that into APOP, my sleeper pick, its been real healthy this week. Still got a low market cap and is already back to pre crash levels.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ten year up because the covid deal is done and jobless claims lower. Basically people are still worried about the economy doing "too well" too fast.. retarded but that's how lending goes..

So next week could be bloody again depending on what Powell says or does on the 17th.

it's dumb but don't be surprised to see all your gains melt down for a few days ahead of a decision on rates. Actually i wouldn't be surprised to see a sell off into Monday.

:mjcry:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Any possibility of dogecoin going up?

Or am I pouring jelly on myself for even putting play money in it???

It pumps then goes back to 4-5 cents then pumps then goes back.... not a bad idea to buy at lows, watch it like a hawk and selling every time it spikes then buying back :manny:

Since it's a coin with no use case, purely a meme, speculation, all it takes is an Elon tweet to pump it from 5 to 8 cents periodically. I'm thinking about throwing a thousand in there and trying this strategy. Even 5 cents to 6 cents is a 20% gain.

Seems like 4 cents is the floor now. Floor will continue to move up over time.