Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Coupang financials are tough to look at but they are moving more towards profitability.

They were up over 90% growth this past year. Leader in South Korea, third biggest e-commerce market in the world

$35 would have been a nice buy but of course we didn't get that. But imagine buying at $63 lol

Already down to $49. Will buy more depending.

MARA and PLTR picked up for what was a lagging TTCF position.

Dip has paid off so far.

Not back to my ATHs in these accounts though

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:banderas:Breh made it

get ready for the "pls fix" emails at 1am :dead:

This shyt is triggering for me. Thank god those days are over.

tenor.gif

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Coupang financials are tough to look at but they are moving more towards profitability.

They were up over 90% growth this past year. Leader in South Korea, third biggest e-commerce market in the world

$35 would have been a nice buy but of course we didn't get that. But imagine buying at $63 lol

Already down to $49. Will buy more depending.

MARA and PLTR picked up for what was a lagging TTCF position.

Dip has paid off so far.

Not back to my ATHs in these accounts though

Coupang is gonna have to expand beyond ecommerce to justify the current valuation, maybe by getting more traction on their fintech business. I don't see them competing internationally with established giants like amazon and alibaba, and they dont seem to have any ambition to do so. they've got heavy competition in a market that's going to see a declining population over the foreseeable future. i'm definitely interested in it but like JMIA it's not at a stage where i'm ready to invest yet.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Coupang is gonna have to expand beyond ecommerce to justify the current valuation, maybe by getting more traction on their fintech business. I don't see them competing internationally with established giants like amazon and alibaba, and they dont seem to have any ambition to do so. they've got heavy competition in a market that's going to see a declining population over the foreseeable future. i'm definitely interested in it but like JMIA it's not at a stage where i'm ready to invest yet.

I wasn't interested at $60+ but below 50 or if it hits below 40..

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's the play on these NFTs? In terms of stock, what do we need to invest in to take advantage of this wave? Riot?

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yup. i said square and paypal will disrupt banks a couple of years ago and i think sofi will do the same. they offer personal, home and student loans in the USA right now from my understanding so have a lot of room for growth. fintech is where it's at.
have you looked into MICT by chance?