Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
imma translate what kmph ceo mickle said in nikka terminology :youngsabo:

:birdman:“if that bullshyt them nikkas sellin around the block made 850 million last year and it got sticks and seeds all in it, what you think we gonna do with this OG Kush”:myman:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
imma translate what kmph ceo mickle said in nikka terminology :youngsabo:

:birdman:“if that bullshyt them nikkas sellin around the block made 850 million last year and it got sticks and seeds all in it, what you think we gonna do with this OG Kush”:myman:

Picking up some more shares with my stimmy :noah:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn’t btc be goin
I’ll happily accumulate under $11 for months and months if I have to

when they start pulling in tens of millions in revs with only 1 mil cash burn and no debt :wow:

Do you think the big boys are going to let KMPH rock and not just try to buy them out?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So we really got that 10% correction and bounced? :heh:

i'm still about -10% from my previous ATH. tesla better pick up the slack and get back to near $900 range. :scust:

Account almost fully back and not a moment of stress during the whole process of being in the red :yawn:

this stock market shyt ain’t for some of y’all

Another day like today, and I'll be at my all time high tomorrow.

Just filed my taxes :mjgrin:

They want documents of every transaction :mjgrin:

EDIT: Don't know if this is common but I don't remember it happening past few years.

You were ALWAYS supposed to do this.
Nowadays, if you're using tax software most brokerages will just automatically import all the trades.
I've been doing this long enough that I remember back when importation from eTrade didn't work (or only partially worked), so you had to go though and manually enter all trades :flabbynsick:.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Another day like today, and I'll be at my all time high tomorrow.

You were ALWAYS supposed to do this.
Nowadays, if you're using tax software most brokerages will just automatically import all the trades.
I've been doing this long enough that I remember back when importation from eTrade didn't work (or only partially worked), so you had to go though and manually enter all trades :flabbynsick:.
My SoFi investments wouldn't enter so I just used the total numbers from the form. The government didn't seem to mind.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Do you think the big boys are going to let KMPH rock and not just try to buy them out?
CB knows the ticker better, but I don't see a buyout as the play. They already sold their biggest asset here with the Corium deal. Now just getting milestone payments, and 20+% royalties on a 15 year patent for doing no more work on it. Can just focus on the pipeline.

seems what's going on is at the least it is going to be under 10 until 3/19. A lot of calls will expire worthless if it's kept down there. Watch it finish at 9.98 on 3/19. I could be wrong, but I got a kid's sized clip planned to fire right before close on 3/19. It's obviously being held down.

I guess it does make sense to short a stock that's looking at Q3 results to show first sales going forward.. but in a year with Q4 sales everyone will be on notice, maybe get a pop from the first sales in Q3. As they come to the public with more positive results from other things it really is a simple long hold with next to no risk besides sweeping healthcare/drug/patent reform, which :mjlol:

just might be as simple as he said, accumulate at these cheap prices

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
  • Markforged Inc. (MKFG), which makes AI-powered 3D printers and composite materials for manufacturing, agreed Wednesday to a merger with special purpose acquisition company One (NYSE:AONE) that values the company at about $2.1B.
  • Markforged makes 3D printers, industrial-grade composite materials and machine-learning software for industrial, aerospace, defense, healthcare/medical, automotive and space-exploration applications.
  • The eight-year-old company’s system can replace the manufacturing of traditional plastic, steel and aluminum parts with easy-to-print components made out of metal and Markforged’s proprietary carbon-fiber composites.
  • Markforged President and CEO Shai Terem, who will remain in those roles after the merger, said his firm has “been at the forefront of the additive manufacturing industry, and this transaction will enable us to build on our incredible momentum and provide capital and flexibility to grow.”
  • AONE founder and CEO Kevin Hartz, who will join the company’s board, added that Markforged “has already reinvented the additive-manufacturing industry and is well-positioned for robust growth benefiting from the velocity of digitization.”
  • Clients already use the company’s technology in 10,000 facilities across 70 countries, printing more than 10 million parts to date. Markforged has more than 170 issued or pending patents and saw some $70M in 2020 revenues.

AONE is the ticker. got beatdown during the growth and tech sell off. Cathie/ark has been buying them recently. It's a SPAC so the floor for now is ten.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
this shyt is crazy to me, dude who had no idea what he was doing lost 75k in calls, then rebounded to net-even and now he's out the game, i'm not built to take those risks lol.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
this shyt is crazy to me, dude who had no idea what he was doing lost 75k in calls, then rebounded to net-even and now he's out the game, i'm not built to take those risks lol.

The thing that took me a long time to learn about options is this:
Just because you think a stock is going to hit a certain price in the future, doesn't mean you should buy Out of the Money options at that price.
If you think TSLA is going to $1000, its dumb to by TSLA calls at $1000. That's nothing but a lotto ticket. You're better off buying calls that are "at the money" or close to it...if they start making money you can just roll them higher.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Coupang financials are tough to look at but they are moving more towards profitability.

They were up over 90% growth this past year. Leader in South Korea, third biggest e-commerce market in the world

$35 would have been a nice buy but of course we didn't get that. But imagine buying at $63 lol

Already down to $49. Will buy more depending.

MARA and PLTR picked up for what was a lagging TTCF position.

Dip has paid off so far.

Not back to my ATHs in these accounts though

lagging is good for TTCF :whew:

i seriously am contemplating to consolidate BYND and TDOC into TTCF. :heh:

seriously i really want more of this. :damn:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
MICT is potentially a very lucrative play. And for a few reasons. They have about 100 million cash on hand. They expect about 250 million in revenue from their insurance division. Have an agreement with OEM which will bring in a ton of new revenue and is expected to be signed 1Q. Plus vanguard bought a bunch as well 2.7 million shares.

They did an offering that just closed I believe at 2.80, or actually 2.67. Institutions can't sell their shares for a time and they also cannot do an offering for 3 months. I feel like this can go just like sos did in January. I really am thinking of buying 20k shares and being patient. It won't happen overnight but I think by may or June it could touch 6-8. My avg is 1.88 but I didn't buy nearly enough. At 2.05 it's a bargain but on a red day you can easily grab some in 1.80s imo