Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
MICT is potentially a very lucrative play. And for a few reasons. They have about 100 million cash on hand. They expect about 250 million in revenue from their insurance division. Have an agreement with OEM which will bring in a ton of new revenue and is expected to be signed 1Q. Plus vanguard bought a bunch as well 2.7 million shares.

They did an offering that just closed I believe at 2.80, or actually 2.67. Institutions can't sell their shares for a time and they also cannot do an offering for 3 months. I feel like this can go just like sos did in January. I really am thinking of buying 20k shares and being patient. It won't happen overnight but I think by may or June it could touch 6-8. My avg is 1.88 but I didn't buy nearly enough. At 2.05 it's a bargain but on a red day you can easily grab some in 1.80s imo
I think the offering was 2.80. Sitting only on 2000 2.20 average didn't buy the dip all that hard with everything else out there.. i should throw more at something 50% cheaper than Vanguard paid a few weeks ago on GP, but the position is already a decent size for me

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Someone asked about NFTs.. how can we invest in NFTs. There will probably be several ways but for right now i'm going to say SQUARE.

i already have SQ of course many of us do.. They bought Tidal recently and people said why would they do that. NFTs is one reason.

Bruh.. many artists are going to go in that direction i feel. interesting times.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone asked about NFTs.. how can we invest in NFTs. There will probably be several ways but for right now i'm going to say SQUARE.

i already have SQ of course many of us do.. They bought Tidal recently and people said why would they do that. NFTs is one reason.

Bruh.. many artists are going to go in that direction i feel. interesting times.
They could disrupt the streaming industry if they implement a monetization system around the concept of NFTs. People don't realize what's happening and the moving parts. Right now, art and collectables are in the spotlight for NFTs, but SQ with Tidal is going to bring music to the forefront. It's crazy because before they acquired Tidal, I was talking about how NFTs will change how digital copyrights and ownership AND compensation works for content creators and artists.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They could disrupt the streaming industry if they implement a monetization system around the concept of NFTs. People don't realize what's happening and the moving parts. Right now, art and collectables are in the spotlight for NFTs, but SQ with Tidal is going to bring music to the forefront. It's crazy because before they acquired Tidal, I was talking about how NFTs will change how digital copyrights and ownership AND compensation works for content creators and artists.

Yep.. i feel SQ is ready to pounce on this opportunity and once again the old heads are standing around :dwillhuh:

People spent time wondering how the Tidal purchase made sense w/o understanding the why and how it made perfect sense.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
dunno breh..

Again.. i will revisit TTCF if it comes bacc to the $16-17 range but for right now i am moving money elsewhere and i love me some TDOC :russ:

i iike TDOC, but i like TTCF more. :wow:

i went to every damn groceries and i couldn't find shyt. they can scale like a mofo. i really like this especially at this price. i liked TDOC when it was below $120 :russ:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Pure speculation but with the nice little run up we've had this week, I'm thinking tomorrow will be down as we head into the weekend.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yep.. i feel SQ is ready to pounce on this opportunity and once again the old heads are standing around :dwillhuh:

People spent time wondering how the Tidal purchase made sense w/o understanding the why and how it made perfect sense.
I wasn't expecting things to move this quickly, but now that we're here...

TIDAL is just the beginning, but if they nail it and it gives artists more control and MONEY for their work, it's going to force the competition to adopt a similar compensation model.

I foresee the arms race for content on the mainstream social media platforms eventually heading in this direction also.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
XNET
MARA
RIOT

i'm still holding these strong. i'll eat profit whenever I 2Xs. kicking myself not buying more MARA at a better price, but well i still believe it will 2x from this price relatively soon.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lagging is good for TTCF :whew:

i seriously am contemplating to consolidate BYND and TDOC into TTCF. :heh:

seriously i really want more of this. :damn:

BYND and TTCF seem to be in the same or a similar space. If you're only going to own 3 stocks they should be in 3 different spaces.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
BYND and TTCF seem to be in the same or a similar space. If you're only going to own 3 stocks they should be in 3 different spaces.

i got 9 stocks in my fidelity now. and i feel like i should get rid of BYND and just go in on TTCF.

i don't know what to do with TDOC. i really loved livongo, but never really was 100% sold on TDOC in the first place. i get that they can scale and really be a major player in telehealth and the health space in general, but i just don't have a pure 100% conviction like i do with my other stocks. i seem to keep eating the profits on the stocks that i like and i never get to build a strong position. that's why i didn't buy the dip on TDOC. i like it, but i'm just not married to it.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn’t btc be goin

Do you think the big boys are going to let KMPH rock and not just try to buy them out?
another reason im so invested in them is because I believe they are a prime buyout candidate in the future.. especially if that stimulant use disorder gets past stage 1 clinical trials this year, the price tag would shoot up

and i never usually believe in buyout rumors for 99% of companies

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
another reason im so invested in them is because I believe they are a prime buyout candidate in the future.. especially if that stimulant use disorder gets past stage 1 clinical trials this year, the price tag would shoot up

and i never usually believe in buyout rumors for 99% of companies
after I typed my post I saw Corium hired the main guy behind the Vyvanse buyout a little while back.

10year spiked and it's going to be a buying day
hilldawg.png