Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

morris

Superstar
Daps
I’m not talking about the aggregate cost basis vs. proceeds on the 1099 which I usually fill out...

They want everything :mjgrin:

They going to start labeling shorts domestic terrorist ain’t they
Only thing illegal was if you had insider knowledge...and that's a separate thing altogether.

Other than that, look and my wins/losses tell me what I owe and leave me the fukk alone to make even more money

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I realize this is a dumb question about a spac running off rumors at this point, but any thoughts on SRNGU? thinking about adding some more

not sure what sportradar would look like as a stock if that is indeed the target, but that DKNG/SKLZ team is hard to overlook
I'm buying 3 shares every check. To add to the initial 40 I got

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
got into my first penny weed plays

KHRNF is a Mexican/South American outfit with Vicente Fox on the board. getting a nice bump today from Mexico's legalization. Supposedly want to uplist. Already shipping clones to Europe from Columbia Khiron Life Sciences Confirms First Cannabis Shipment From Colombia To Europe | News Break

CATV is one based out of Homestead.. they don't have their name on the ticker yet and should get a nice bump on that alone. Pitiful market cap.. they grow from seed to harvest, collect biomass on contracts through their seedlings, extract, and supposedly are coming with their own products as well as acquisitions in the work.

AZFL I'm not going to lie, didn't look into this one much, they got a deal with some mexican investors. Processing out of miami for distribution to central/south america. Up 25% yolo