Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
It was, my entire portfolio went negative :huhldup:

still missing ~20k, 9k in actual investment (start a new account during ATH’s brehs) and ~11k in unrealized. But some of that was CCIV which I don’t expect to hit 60 anytime soon

that's a tough one. last year clouded my judgement lol. felt like you can buy anything and it would 2x or more in a week or month. seems like you have to be careful with what you buy now. i have a friend who bought tesla at $850 yeesh.

SoFi is positive for me again. Once it hits $24.70 it will overtake Apple as my largest holding. A just 4 month ago no way would I let a SPAC be even close to my largest holding.

i really like sofi's potential. i've been adding but also expect a drop when the merger happens. that seems to be the case for all of these SPACs.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's a tough one. last year clouded my judgement lol. felt like you can buy anything and it would 2x or more in a week or month. seems like you have to be careful with what you buy now. i have a friend who bought tesla at $850 yeesh.

i really like sofi's potential. i've been adding but also expect a drop when the merger happens. that seems to be the case for all of these SPACs.

I’m looking at what it is and how versatile sofi is and they did just purchase the community banks right? If so I think no matter what it will be a valued stock. Don’t most banks offer dividends? Sofi has a lot of stuff going on and with community bank which has actual brick and mortar locations I’m even more bullish on sofi.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
You sat out SQ under 200 last week :gucci:

And SPOT is still a bargain against ATH’s, sucks to buy on a green day but last week and Monday were great deals, always at least open a position when things are 10%+ down

shyt i was down bad last week. Stocks were slidin. :to:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I’m looking at what it is and how versatile sofi is and they did just purchase the community banks right? If so I think no matter what it will be a valued stock. Don’t most banks offer dividends? Sofi has a lot of stuff going on and with community bank which has actual brick and mortar locations I’m even more bullish on sofi.

yup. i said square and paypal will disrupt banks a couple of years ago and i think sofi will do the same. they offer personal, home and student loans in the USA right now from my understanding so have a lot of room for growth. fintech is where it's at.