Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
felt like the sky was falling in here a week ago. a little pullback isn't gonna kill you. just buy the dip.

fubo and pltr have been running the last few days. holding fubo long term and will sell pltr if it gets to $60.
It was, my entire portfolio went negative :huhldup:

still missing ~20k, 9k in actual investment (start a new account during ATH’s brehs) and ~11k in unrealized. But some of that was CCIV which I don’t expect to hit 60 anytime soon

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
how do you short it?

might be too late for that one. Had a window where shares were available and now shorts have jumped on it.

but you need a margin account if you don't already have one. Sell shares while it's high and buy them back when it dips low.

It's risky though if you guess wrong. You can lose an infinite amount, because stocks can go as high as they want in theory. Plus you're getting charged interest.

But momentum is always in play. Stocks only go so high before they fall back at least a little. You just need the money to cover if it continues to climb before it dips back down again.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Careful with Jeremy. Most of the time he's "right" in the sense that his positions grow over time but that doesn't mean there aren't better choices out there. He is lookin sometimes 10+ years out which doesn't always make the most sense for every stock. ttcf will grow eventually but that doesn't mean you "missed it" ..... there are other plays out there.
He picked Foot Locker, Revolve, Tapastry, Elf. All those have at leaat doubled since he picked them. Jeremy rarely leads people wrong. All his picks I also bought and sold out of made me look stupid minus CCL. If you buy a pick he makes you are better off holding at least a year.