Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man, I looked at their site and menu... everything has cauliflower in it and none of it looked delicious.aybe I'm wrong but pass for now
That’s what made me sell out of it in January, I didn’t see anything that wasn’t already on the market.

now when these lab grown meat companies get poppin :ohlawd:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I realize this is a dumb question about a spac running off rumors at this point, but any thoughts on SRNGU? thinking about adding some more

not sure what sportradar would look like as a stock if that is indeed the target, but that DKNG/SKLZ team is hard to overlook
I’m in on GP off their other wins. Got units at 10.70, hoping the SPAC market bounces back as I’d be able to flip commons and warrants when the units split

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I realize this is a dumb question about a spac running off rumors at this point, but any thoughts on SRNGU? thinking about adding some more

not sure what sportradar would look like as a stock if that is indeed the target, but that DKNG/SKLZ team is hard to overlook

my thoughts are it's at the floor so as long as you are cool w/ parking some cash there for a while then it will pay off if/when SPACs start poppin again

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
@Chrishaune @Hiphoplives4eva

Y'all heard anything lately on AITX and OPTI? :lupe:

This recent dip been brutal but I been holding strong. Need some words of encouragement. :mjcry:

Some OPTI news today. Up 10% but I'm still in red lol.
Optec Negotiating Acquisition of Established NY Medtech Company in PPE Space

CARLSBAD, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 11, 2021 / OPTEC International, Inc. (OTC PINK:OPTI), a developer of UV and UV-C safety products using related advanced technologies specific to Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), and supplier of wholesale Medical PPE today released the following corporate update.

The company is negotiating the 100% acquisition of an established New York based AI (Artificial Intelligence) Driven MedTech company in the PPE space with 2020 audited revenues in excess of $55M.

The MedTech company (name not yet disclosed due to NCNDA) is extremely well established in the Wholesale Medical sector supplying PPE safety products to: GAP, Caesars Entertainment, Hard Rock, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), NYC Housing Authority (NYCHA), WellStar Health System and more.

This AI driven MedTech company is on track for substantial growth and projecting revenues of over $100M for 2021. The company has a very strong, well-structured management team and uses advanced marketing technology to fuel both the company's operations and continual growth.

The OPTEC Team is confident that the potential acquisition will generate additional market strength, profits and shareholder value for OPTEC while simultaneously adding additional strength to OPTEC's management team.

OPTEC CEO Roger Pawson commented "Included in the initial negotiations between the companies, the MedTech company management agreed that upon execution of the LOI, OPTEC would be able to disclose the company's name in the public announcement."

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]

now when these lab grown meat companies get poppin :ohlawd:
If you're already looking, TSN has stakes in Memphis Meats who are lab-grown meat makers. You could also check the EATS (Eat Beyong Global Holdings) ETF because they also have EatJust in their portfolio who also do lab grown (eggs I believe). EatJust is the one I am looking at closely because they say that if they could turn a profit this year, they may go the IPO route.