Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My concern with them is monetization.

My kids play roblox pretty much every day, but have never spent a dime on the game.

As popular as it is, it’s been losing money. Without some big change in the short term I can’t see the stock price going up much from ~$75.

To me that seems more like a goal than a starting point.

We all know kids and gamers in general are fickle. Popularity of the game could collapse while they are still trying to justify this high price and make a profit.
The only negative I see is how much they have to pay Apple and Google to be on their stores.

Everything else that Roblox has built is exactly what you should want in company to invest in IMO. This company is going to grow with our kids. It's basically a gaming and social media platform, it pays the developers well already, so they have a huge incentive to continue making quality games/experiences on the platform.

I also spoke on this in the previous pages, but they are not losing money. They don't list the bread that they make off of Robux as revenue on their balance sheet. I'm going to watch it and probably buy some early, because I see this being like AirBnB and DoorDash, there probably will be a pullback early on, but then it's going to rise up and be no where near the IPO price it drops at.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here's the one question i have, yall are all holding for this squeeze, when the price spikes to wherever yall are projecting, how long does that hold? how do you cash out up there? simply set a sell limit and hope it executes if the spike i up and back in a matter of minutes? i get diamond hands, but that's for the squeeze, how do people cash out when its supposedly time?

No sell limit for me but truthfully no one know how high it will go. You set a limit for yourself on how much your happy with. I don't think it will fall as quick as you think. Things I more worried about is gme is going to do a offering at what price I'm not sure. How much it will affect the squeeze not sure. It make sense for them to do it they will have billions on hand and probably won't go bankrupt for the next 10 years at least. Also there an option chain going on gme for the last 2 weeks plus the next 2 weeks. This week a lock for gme again to have most options in the money. Which again will trigger a gamma squeeze unless they don't pay up which will turn into a failure to delivery. My personal plan I'm sell next Thursday to recoupe what I put in than letting the rest ride. Next friday is the quadruple witching day. It getting major hype which scares me this could be a buy the rumor sell the news type deal so be careful.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
@Chrishaune @Hiphoplives4eva

Y'all heard anything lately on AITX and OPTI? :lupe:

This recent dip been brutal but I been holding strong. Need some words of encouragement. :mjcry:

Nah, I did buy back into it, but the last few weeks was a good opportunity to short it.

You're always going to have to account for pullbacks. It's always going to happen, so you might as well take advantage of them.

You can like a stock and still play the game.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do DD

People can do what they feel but the people who are on code with this shyt have calculated that absolutely astronomical SI numbers (200%+ minimum, Media is only willing to admit 50% which is high af still) hidden by naked shorting. the higher the share price before covering, the higher the bomb will blow.

Those with high price targets will sell on the way down from the squeeze, because they are holding for the peak. Them folks are saying 500k isnt a meme, so my price target is very safe.

There is enough ITM calls to gamma squeeze us to 1k easy before any shorts start covering, the math is WAAAAAY on our side. Technicals are on our side. Sharks and whales had set this up 2 weeks ago.

I posted the DD weeks ago but....you know
due diligence on a fluke gamestop squeeze? you guys just throw that term around to sound important and it doesnt mean shyt :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
due diligence on a fluke gamestop squeeze? you guys just throw that term around to sound important and it doesnt mean shyt :mjlol:
16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif