Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
RBLX financials are misleading for those who are skeptical.

They classify the virtual currency (Robux) that users buy as "bookings" rather than revenue. When you look at that number you see what their real free cash flow is. You will be forming an incomplete analysis on their numbers without factoring this in.

:hubie:

I time marked it in the video, so it should start right when he talks about their financials.

It's the 17:04 mark. He explains why the numbers don't really tell the full story if you are not aware about the caveat around their Bookings category.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Didn't follow the recent GME stuff, what the fukk? :snoop:

Brehs might remember I bought 2 shares for the meme LULZ. When I recouped my loss after it crashed with my profits on Dogecoin (:heh:) I just sold them off thinking it was over and I got tired of looking at them shyts in my otherwise balanced portfolio. Now GME's practically back to a level where I might have actually started to make profit on them.

Long story short:

'It's not a loss until you sell' is real brehs. Even if it's a fukking meme.

:beli:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i was intrigued by roblox stock initially but now i rather put that money in other growth companies such as sklz, fubo or abnb.
Same here. I was feeling all in at a point. I know the game will be successful.

The stock price and situation seems like all fukkery tho. Cant see it being a very good long term play at that price

Any brehs who get in at jump. Take your profits and get out before the fukkery starts.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to hold GME for even 5 days to get burned. This is a stock propped up on what's effectively a get rich quick scheme.

People are paying almost $300 a share for this. Who buys it at these prices thinking it's worth that?

Bro I don't know how close your been following gme but I don't think you understand how many failures to deliver they owe us a shyt ton of shares. 21 days to cover failures to deliver. Estimated between 250 to 900 percent of the float. The float around 70 million shares. Plus the last 2 weeks they owe us shares from options expire in the money which will trigger a gamma squeeze which will than trigger a short squeeze. Fomo is still strong also.