Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe people are still investing in this. It's such a pump and dump. It's like people didn't learn the first time.
It's a bit more than that considering the short interest but it's still fun to watch :manny: I missed the boat twice so I'm on the sidelines now but I'm rooting for the "retards" :russ:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe people are still investing in this. It's such a pump and dump. It's like people didn't learn the first time.
You realize the reason it's going higher is because people are buying and holding it right?

It's not a pump and dump, and with the spotlight on Robinhood for blocking people from buying GME when this first kicked off makes things different than the "first time".

We don't know where GME would be at considering all the momentum it had going on prior to the institutions hating on it.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

I’ll be honest I’ve been waiting for the right time to sell off the remainder of my little stake, but as it gets closer to 300 it feels less and less like a P&D

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

On the other side, you could've flipped GME for profit the first time it ran up, learned your lesson, and then did it again when it ran up from $40 to 290 (current).

I don't understand what the lesson is, it's not like you're forced to hold GME for 5 years if you buy it.