Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:salute: TSLA did the damn thing today. I was lowkey thinking I went overboard on buying so many shares in a short time frame.
Nope. If you stay focused on the fundamentals and avoid the noise you can make money.

imagine the fools that panic sold last week and locked in those losses :russ:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i don't know a lot of technicals, but i've spent some time around addicts and the market has junkie energy

if cpi and treasury auction aren't ideal leading up to the fed meeting it's going to be shytting bricks again

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
just set a limit order in the morning, best case, you get some where you want it, worst case, it's a few dollars higher when you get to it. best thing about DL's, they don't run up

I’ll have to keep checking in during the course or the morning because we don’t know what time this will get listed and what time the ticker is available so that we’ll be able to place a limit order

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
can they get this fukking criminal outta here already :what:

WKHS holder got fxcked over by this clown :scust:

A Democratic congressman is demanding that the Securities and Exchange Commission investigate a shady $54 million purchase of Oshkosh Corporation stock just hours before scandal-riddenPostmaster General Louis DeJoy announced the decision to award that company with a lucrative 10-year contract to produce a new, largely gasoline-powered fleet of U.S. Postal Service delivery trucks.

If the SEC doesn't get this guy:snoop:. As clear as it gets

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’ll have to keep checking in during the course or the morning because we don’t know what time this will get listed and what time the ticker is available so that we’ll be able to place a limit order
The ticker usually shows up on your brokerage in the morning, I see it now on Schwab, and most listings drop around 12-3pm ET. You should be able to set an order soon as you wake up/before work

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
interesting vid on proteomics.

i like this dude. i've been listening to him all day today. i gotta buy some of shyt he recommends for my m1. :manny:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm still more than 40% cash and would have wanted to be sub-20 after the bounce :beli: I did manage to buy a lot during the dip but I only buy incrementally so I wished TSLA didn't bounce back that hard and that fast and I could have gotten at least 1 more share to make it a whole 3 :russ:

Anyway, on my brokerage account RBLX does appear and introduction price seems to be 45 as expected. I can only set buys down to 36. Which I did.