Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why sit on that much cash in these times?
i got greedy as fukk today and kept hitting the sell button hoping I can reenter again soon.. even if it's dead cat or bull trap I wont pat myself on the back, i really dont know wtf i'm doing

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i got greedy as fukk today and kept hitting the sell button hoping I can reenter again soon.. even if it's dead cat or bull trap I wont pat myself on the back, i really dont know wtf i'm doing

if you believe in what you are buying why are you selling it...You got in at a price point and could just keep adding to what you have and get your average cost down...That's what I did with my ARK funds. I ended up doubling my ARKK and also added a bunch of TSLA that I didn't already have. So my average cost of ownership went down....I only have the the stocks I really believe in. The ones I got rid of were things I was shaky on like BNGO and UAMY.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
damn. Guess I’m diving in at bell ringing :russ: I wouldn’t be surprised if the markets bots work like those bots that took the PS5s from everybody.

saves you some sleep. it could list at 9:30 or it could list in the afternoon. I’m screwed because my morning is filled with meetings. Probably won’t be able to jump in on it because I want to be in front of the screen due to volatility.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Someone has to explain this TTCF hype. They make frozen foods. Why the fukk would their stock ever be more than a company like General Mills which has been around for a century?

they expanded into some plant based meat alternatives. They’re expanding product lines and getting in more stores too, just overall good growth. Ratings for food are good. As they keep expanding and growing, they’ll add more to plant based selection and possibly even get past frozen food section.

General Mills market cap is 35 billion. Ttcf is at 1.6 billion. Ttcf never has to get near General Mills to be successful. If they 10x from here, they would still be under half General Mills cap.

- today was easily the most money I’ve made in a single day, ever. Humbling amount, mostly just off Tesla. But still probably down if you include last week.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
saves you some sleep. it could list at 9:30 or it could list in the afternoon. I’m screwed because my morning is filled with meetings. Probably won’t be able to jump in on it because I want to be in front of the screen due to volatility.
just set a limit order in the morning, best case, you get some where you want it, worst case, it's a few dollars higher when you get to it. best thing about DL's, they don't run up

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
if you believe in what you are buying why are you selling it...You got in at a price point and could just keep adding to what you have and get your average cost down...That's what I did with my ARK funds. I ended up doubling my ARKK and also added a bunch of TSLA that I didn't already have. So my average cost of ownership went down....I only have the the stocks I really believe in. The ones I got rid of were things I was shaky on like BNGO and UAMY.
that's what I'm saying got straight greedy today. only things i'm holding are ones i could cost average down on. I'll never temp the market gods again this stress aint worth it.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
how do bond auctions go anyone got any expectations for tomorrow's?

we in recovery mode or bull trap?