Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

no ones give a fukk about honda :pachaha:you ask the average person what car they would buy out of a honda and a tesla, 9 times outta 10 they going to say tesla. because tesla is a bigger brand and is the starbucks of the EV industry. im also sure tesla will catch up to honda on this. but aint nobody thinking of copping a honda in 2021 lmao.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i lost so much money on TSLA and SPACs :mjlol:

i'll continue to binge all the netflix shyt i haven't watched. Just started Mindhuter. shyt is dope. and I'm watching Good Wife, my wife love that shyt. :russ:

i will be able to drop 20k next week tho. i might buy that new weed stock FE posted. :troll:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
no ones give a fukk about honda :pachaha:you ask the average person what car they would buy out of a honda and a tesla, 9 times outta 10 they going to say tesla. because tesla is a bigger brand and is the starbucks of the EV industry. im also sure tesla will catch up to honda on this. but aint nobody thinking of copping a honda in 2021 lmao.

what???:leostare::leostare::leostare:

lib123

All Star
Daps

Because 9 out of 10 ppl can afford a Tesla?

:mjlol: