tenor.gif

Looking at this blood red market

I love it when a plan comes together

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
LMND was way overvalued and needs a pullback, that said, it's always crazy it happens after good Q results. but if you bought aug-nov, you're still sitting pretty.

Agreed. My Nov investment is still a healthy +80% gain but man LMND has been pulling back hard the entire year.

I mean, I bought it with the intention of holding a few years but damn that could have been a hell of a swing if you bought in Aug-Nov and sold in Jan.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
the acct where i started positions in MARA & RIOT on the same day, MARA +22.6%, RIOT -1.6%. Gonna wait for the next BTC surge to see how these move then

lol @ bnew. right now i only have warrants in GNRS, MCMJ, and IPOE. the first two were printing until the meltdown, i'm negative on them so can't exit yet. but who knows, a month from now we may be big green again and the W's might print again

edit: where you been @bnew

on discord, thread moving too fast since GME blew up.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smdh it’s like I’m stuck on NIO I have to keep DCA down or consider tossing it and taking a loss. Good thing is I have it in my M1 account so I can replace that percentage easily and eat the loss and hopefully replace it with something trending upward...

but I’m still bullish on its future and expect it to become a hundred dollar stock within the next 2 years. Ahh I just talked myself out of getting rid of it. But I am going to shrink the position.