Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They increased the price requirements on gne calls basically gotta have 100% of the margin. Too many whales bought em in the last 2 weeks.

Im just gonna hope I can exercise the measly little contract I bought
You mean if you're writing the contract you have to have the margin? In that case that wouldn't be an issue with this strategy because the key is to actually buy the stock at $108 since you're going long. So you'd be writing contracts against stock you own. So yeah you'd need $10,800 to employ this

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
hilarious, i was sitting here looking at my position in CVII wondering if I should move more of it SRNG. I want more SRNG without necessarily increasing my investment in the two collectively, i'm feeling antsy about the Spac market right now and agree with the sentiment that there are too many. even the good ones might not pop as much
Agree. I'm debating getting out of my bnew warrants 10+holdings...

Just focus on
IPOD/F
PSTH
SRNG
CVII

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the acct where i started positions in MARA & RIOT on the same day, MARA +22.6%, RIOT -1.6%. Gonna wait for the next BTC surge to see how these move then

Agree. I'm debating getting out of my bnew warrants 10+holdings...

Just focus on
IPOD/F
PSTH
SRNG
CVII
lol @ bnew. right now i only have warrants in GNRS, MCMJ, and IPOE. the first two were printing until the meltdown, i'm negative on them so can't exit yet. but who knows, a month from now we may be big green again and the W's might print again

edit: where you been @bnew

Starski

Superstar
Daps
this stock shyt is addicting, up @2am checking futures as if they shyt not gonna change dramatically by market open:deadrose:

Welcome to the game bruh
full

This shyt will be the most toxic relationship you will ever have :mjlit: