Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dammit I want to throw NIO in the bushes it just keeps going further and further down. Im not as bullish as I was on them. It’s probably one of those deals where I need to hide it and stop looking at it because I know in the future it will be up.

Just do options trading on it. The pattern of it is easy. When it hits 46-48 dollars, bet on it to go up within a month. Sell the contracts when it hits the 50s and easy money

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Do you guys know a good site to demo options ? I would like to try trading options with fake money just to get a hang of it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Slowly scaling out of my etfs that I put profits in (if when they turn green from last red week).

Putting in SRNGU and CVIIU while under $11

:manny:
hilarious, i was sitting here looking at my position in CVII wondering if I should move more of it SRNG. I want more SRNG without necessarily increasing my investment in the two collectively, i'm feeling antsy about the Spac market right now and agree with the sentiment that there are too many. even the good ones might not pop as much

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still watching Uncle Bruce? :wow: He just gave the game on how to hedge and guarantee money if you're long on GME. Basically since we know it's going to go down at least 10% from the previous days close before it gets SSR just wait until they short it and it gets to 108. Buy 100 shares at 108. Then write a contract with a 140 strike and $20 premium expiring this Friday. If it doesn't go in the money then the contract expires worthless and you effectively decrease your exposure by the $20 premiums so from $108 to $88/share. If they expire ITM and you have to exercise the contract well you bought the stocks at $108 and are forced to sell at $140 but you still have your $20 premiums so effectively making $5200 upon exercise. Take that money and buy another 100 shares next week and do the same thing and either you keep making money on the contracts exercising or keep making money on the premiums and reducing your cost basis as you hold long.
They increased the price requirements on gne calls basically gotta have 100% of the margin. Too many whales bought em in the last 2 weeks.

Im just gonna hope I can exercise the measly little contract I bought